About Sia Partners
Sia Partners is a next-generation management consulting firm and pioneer of Consulting 4.0. We offer a unique blend of AI and design capabilities, augmenting traditional consulting to deliver superior value to our clients. With expertise in more than 30 sectors and services, we optimize client projects worldwide.
Since 2005, Sia Partners Ireland (Formerly Pathfinder Consulting) team of experts have been delivering value to clients in Ireland & the UK, supporting them to realise business objectives, and developing their resource capabilities to become more customer-centric and increase competitive advantage.
Based in Dublin’s Silicon Docks area we serve Irish and Multinational clients to deliver tangible business results and make our clients successful.
We are a core part of the Sia Partners global network bringing the capability, strength and experience of global experts and methodologies coupled with a trusted local delivery partner with over 15 years in the market.
We work across many industries but have specific depth of experience in Financial Services, Banking, Insurance, Technology, Agri business food and Nutrition & Pharma and Life science.
We are a highly focused, specialist and pragmatic consultancy, grounded in core capabilities with expertise in technology solutions, expert programme and project execution and strategic thinking.
About the 2024 Grad programme:
Sia Partners is hiring graduate consultants to join a rotational programme across its Practices in Ireland including Growth and Innovation, Financial Services, Business and Digital Transformation, and Energy. The programme will last 12 months, starting at the end of September 2024 and will be based in Sia Partners’ Dublin office.
This is a fantastic opportunity for recent graduates to join one of the fastest growing management consulting firms globally. Sia Partners offers a unique value proposition for talented graduates: the opportunity to dive into the role of a full-time consultant from day one and benefit from early project-based responsibility and client exposure, while working with experienced and diverse practice/service specialists.
As a Graduate Consultant you will:
- Deliver project work based either at Sia Partners’ offices or at client site, working under supervision and guidance from other Sia Partners team members;
- Contribute to the commercial activity of the firm: for example, supporting business proposals and other client material development, performing basic market research to support proposal development;
- Contribute to the development of Sia Partners intellectual property by supporting the publication of articles externally and on the Sia Partners blog;
- Interact with other teams within Sia Partners, as well as globally to share information, gather credentials, research and expand your professional and personal network.
You can expect…
- A diverse and supportive atmosphere, where innovation and initiative are encouraged;
- A commitment to diversity, inclusion and employee wellbeing;
- Opportunities to flex your intellectual and creative muscles;
- Welcoming, friendly and professional colleagues;
- A personal development plan with clear goals for advancement;
- A meritocratic approach to promotion that rewards those who exceed expectations;
- A competitive salary, in line with the market and your peers.
- Flexible working arrangements;
- A performance-related bonus;
- Health, life, dental and travel insurance;