LEVEL UP WITH WTW - Insight Program/Externship
Willis Towers Watson
Level Up With WTW
We are excited to introduce a new kind of program for diverse undergraduate talent, which is future-focused and will act as a springboard to a fulfilling career. At WTW, we believe that a culture of inclusion and diversity is critical to our colleagues and our business. We truly embrace diversity and encourage you to be you. We’ll empower you to bring your true, authentic self to work and grow into a leader of the future.
Our Level Up with WTW insight program/externship will equip underrepresented undergraduate talent with the skills and insight needed for future success. It will also help enable you to build your confidence as you enter the world of work and discover WTW – a great place to thrive and develop. There will also be the opportunity to fast-track onto one of our 2024 summer internships and receive ongoing support from WTW.
Where and When Will This Take Place?
- 23-24 May 2023: North America – virtual two-day insight program/externship
- 12-13 June 2023: UK & Ireland – virtual two-day insight program/externship
What Can You Expect?
Over two energizing days, you will:
- Develop practical insight into some of the most important skills of the future
- Gain a platform to enhance your professional network
- Be exposed to what inclusion looks like in a world-leading organization
- Explore exciting career opportunities across the lines of business at WTW that hire graduate talent
Who We Are Looking For
- You are currently studying an undergraduate degree and eligible to complete a summer internship in 2024 in the location for which you are applying
- You are studying an undergraduate degree in any quantitative discipline
- You have obtained a minimum overall GPA of 3.0
UK & Ireland
- You are currently studying an undergraduate degree in any quantitative discipline and eligible to complete a summer internship in 2024 in the location for which you are applying
- You are on track to achieve a 2:1 in your degree
- If you are considering an actuarial career, you have a maths A-level (UK), IrishHigher Leaving certificate including Mathematics or Scottish Advanced Higher in Mathematics
What Will The Application Process Look Like?
- You will complete an application form that the recruitment team will review to check that you meet the basic eligibility criteria
- You’ll then complete a short online video interview powered by HireVue. This will provide you with a platform to tell us more about your unique perspectives
- If your application is successful, you will receive further instructions on joining the program
Frequently asked questions
If you have any questions or if you need any adjustments throughout the application process, please email: