Hibernia College, Ireland’s only accredited online college is a specialist in providing post-graduate programmes. The college is based in Ireland and the UK with offices in Westport, Dublin, and London. Students are located in over 75 countries. Among the college’s most popular programmes are their and post-graduate teaching master programmes.
Reasons to study with Hibernia College:
- Internationally RecognisedThe postgraduate programmes are internationally recognised, giving you an advantage in the employment market and progressing your career.
- ReputationSince its first intake of students in 2003, the Higher Diploma in Arts in Primary Education programme has grown to the point where it now provides more primary school teachers each year than any other course in the country. Its graduates now work as teachers and principals in schools nationwide and are highly regarded by the teaching community.
- FlexibilityThe online delivery ensures that you can continue to pursue your studies regardless of where your career or life circumstances take you.
- SupportThe support offered by Hibernia College ensures that you can remain in constant contact with your personal academic advisor who will guide you through the programme
Established at the turn of the new millennium, Hibernia College follows an ambitious and forward-thinking strategy in order to play a leading role in education for the future. Hibernia College, Ireland’s only QQI-accredited online college is a specialist in postgraduate programmes for professionals across the globe.
We believe that our programmes should be measured not only upon their academic rigor but in their effectiveness in helping our students meet the challenges that they face every day in their professional lives. The online model is successful because it is dedicated to helping professionals meet their current work challenges and by continually building on the interactions of students and faculty.
- PhD Programme
Hibernia College provides initial and continuing teacher education programmes in Ireland and the UK. Its Irish based programmes are accredited by HETAC and the Teaching Council while its UK based programmes are accredited by the UK government’s Teaching Agency.
Programmes on offer are:
Hibernia College has a proven track record in delivering a dynamic online study experience that offer learners maximum support.
Hibernia College is committed to achieving national and international prominence for the quality and relevance of the research it conducts. It is dedicated to developing effective, responsive graduates, scholars and practitioners who use theory and effective research to enhance their work in a global, diverse and technological society.
Hibernia College focuses on three major research themes:
- Online Learning Experience
- Innovation in online Teaching and Learning, and Assessment
- Teacher Education
After 10 years, Hibernia College can be proud of our outstanding faculty, with a dedicated team of more than 350 full-/part-time faculty. Outstanding in their fields and across industry, they include faculty from the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland, Trinity College Dublin Drug Safety Research Unit, IE Business School, Madrid and other distinguished institutions.
To keep abreast of current trends and practices and provide ground-breaking content for our global student body, Hibernia College collaborates with Pfizer, Novartis, the Teaching Agency (UK), the Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI) and PharmaTrain (Pharmaceutical Medicines Training Programme).