Law Society of Ireland
The Diploma Centre, as part of the Law Society of Ireland’s Law School, has provided continuing professional legal education for over 20 years. Our aim is to enhance the skills and career opportunities of our students through the provision of an excellent and diverse range of postgraduate courses that utilise innovative technology for teaching and learning purposes. Our diploma and certificate courses are primarily aimed at solicitors, trainees and barristers with a number of our courses are also open to other suitably qualified professionals.
The Diploma Centre team have a passion for legal education, are committed to professional development and are dedicated to delivering lifelong learning. We were delighted to have been awarded “Service Provider to the Legal Profession” at the 2016 & 2017 Irish Law Awards.
We are committed to providing:
- a diverse range of postgraduate diploma and certificate courses
- course content created and delivered by leading experts and experienced practitioners
- professional legal training, combining academic theory and practical application
- a supportive student centred approach to learning with flexible online learning and access to a state of the art campus
- added value through free networking events, seminars, and CPD bonus events.
We provide courses that underpin the regular practice of Irish solicitors in firms and in industry, as well as a range of new courses that reflect the changing needs and requirements of the modern-day professional and executive. In doing so, the Diploma Centre utilises technology to enhance the learning experience of our students and to ensure that our courses are accessible to all our members, regardless of location as our courses are available both onsite and online (live and on-demand).
Masters of Law in association with the Northumbria Law School:
- Diploma in Law
- Diploma in Advocacy Skills
- Diploma in Construction Law
- Diploma in Education Law
- Diploma in Finance Law
- Diploma in Healthcare Law
- Diploma in Insurance Law
- Diploma in Judicial Skills & Decision Making
- Diploma in Mediator Training
- Diploma in Sports Law
- Diploma in Trust & Estate Planning
- Certificate in Aviation Leasing & Finance
- Certificate in Agribusiness & Food Law
- Certificate in Commercial Contracts
- Certificate in Company Secretarial Law & Practice
- Certificate in Construction Dispute Mediation
- Certificate in Conveyancing
- Certificate in Data Protection Practice
- Certificate in Immigration Law & Practice
- Certificate in Trade Mark Law
- Certificate in Writing & Drafting Skills
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting institutions!