Law Society of Ireland
The Law Society of Ireland - Diploma Centre
The award-winning Diploma Centre at the Law Society of Ireland has provided continuing professional education and training for over 20 years. The Diploma Centre offers a diverse range of postgraduate courses which are available both onsite and online. Courses delivered by leading experts are open to solicitors, trainees, barristers and suitably qualified professionals. We provide a flexible approach to learning with courses designed to satisfy CPD requirements.
Core and innovative course offerings
The Diploma Centre offers a diverse range of courses including core fields of interest for solicitors and innovative programmes which reflect the specialist areas of practice in which the legal profession increasingly operates. These include our Diploma in Aviation Leasing and Finance, Diploma in Technology & IP Law, Diploma in Sports Law and Certificate in Data Protection Practice. Courses are available online, live and on-demand, providing a dynamic platform of flexible, accessible learning.
All current diploma and certificate courses are available on the Diploma Centre webpage.
- Postgraduate certificate and diploma courses
- Flexible on-site and online learning
- State-of-the-art lecture capture facility
- Practitioner-led lecturers and workshops
- Two innovative LLM masters programs in association with the Northumbria Law School
- Annual free Massive Open Online Course (MOOC), with over 10,000 registrants from 70 countries.
- Discounts available
If you have a query, we have the answers to your questions. Please check our FAQ or contact us by phone or email.
Winner - Service Provider to the Legal Profession, Irish Law Awards 2016, 2017 and 2018
Winner - Postgraduate Course of the Year in Law, gradireland Higher Education Awards 2019, Diploma in Aviation Leasing and Finance Law
Winner - Law School of the Year, Law School Awards 2012
- Diploma in Aviation Leasing & Finance
- Diploma in Employment Law
- Diploma in Insurance Law
- Diploma in Compliance and Risk Management
- Certificate in Data Protection Practice
- Certificate in Company Secretarial Law & Practice
- Certificate in Commercial Contracts
- Certificate in Charity Law, Trusteeship and Practice
- Certificate in Strategic Leadership for the In-House Lawyer
- Certificate in Corporate Social Responsibility Practice
- Certificate in Public Procurement
- Certificate in Advanced Negotiation
Masters of Law in association with the Northumbria Law School:
Professional Doctorate in association with the Northumbria Law School:
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting institutions!