Trinity Business School
Ranked in the Top 30 Business Schools globally (Eduniversal 2015/16) and No. 1 Business School in Ireland (Eduniversal 2015/16; QS world rankings 2015), Trinity Business School is committed to achieving the highest level in academic excellence for our students. Our series of top ranked MSc and MBA programmes are designed to create great careers for our graduates. An average 85% of students secured job offers within 3 months of graduation.
Named by New York Times as one of the top 150 global universities most highly rated by employers, we provide opportunities for students to develop their full potential and prepare them for today’s work environment. Our dedicated career services team run workshops and one-on-one coaching to give students tailored advice and techniques on how best to achieve their career goals. As a member of Trinity alumni graduates will have lifelong access to this service.
The Trinity community has in excess of 17,000 students from over 122 countries. Our alumni community brings graduates together, providing connections that last a lifetime.
Located in the centre of Dublin next to the key business areas, such as the Irish Financial Services Centre, Silicon Docks, and government and public Headquarters, Trinity Business School has cutting edge global corporations on its doorstep. Ireland is consistently named as one of the safest and friendliest countries in the world.
Our suite of taught masters are available for graduates from a range of undergraduate disciplines, business and non-business alike from across the globe.
- MSc Management – Complements and enriches business and non-business undergraduate studies by equipping students with management skills and acumen.
- MSc Finance – Provides the analytical tools and skills that students need to thrive in modern financial services.
- MSc Marketing – Delivers the analytical and practice-based training to help students excel in their choice of specialised marketing career.
- MSc Digital Marketing Strategy – Specialising in digital design and user experience, this programme provides the skills required to design and execute digital marketing strategies.
- MSc International Management – Focused on developing managers who want to focus on an international career or create their own global company.
- MSc Risk Management – Designed for quantitative graduates who wish to excel in today’s modern financial risk management workplace.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting – Designed for non-accounting graduates, this 8 month conversion course is fully accredited by ACCA, Chartered Accountants Ireland, and CIMA and provides significant exemptions from the examinations of professional accountancy bodies.
- MBA Programme – Full-time and Part-time – Designed to develop creative and articulate strategic managers in business.
Research in Trinity Business School is both a collective and individual endeavour. The basic element of research is the inquisitive individual mind, seeking answers to managerially relevant questions. Much of our work is carried out individually, but much also is undertaken in local, national or international collaborations.
Our research, broadly considered, falls under a number of thematic areas. These themes are not however exclusive and we all work, separately and together, across a wide and diverse range. Visit our Research website to learn more about our events and seminars, publications and research themes. You can also visit each researchers individual profile for a fuller picture of their interests and activities
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting institutions!