Trinity Business School
Trinity College Dublin has a robust reputation as a leading international university which extends over four centuries. Trinity Business School was founded in 1925 and has had an innovative role in management education and research which both serve and influence industry. Over the years, our School has played a pioneering role in bringing the MBA to Europe and has created one of Europe’s most sought after undergraduate business degree programmes as well as a series of top ranked Masters programmes.
Trinity Business School graduates benefit from having earned a cutting edge business degree from a university that is both well-known and highly ranked across the world. Trinity is ranked 1st in Ireland and in the top 1% of all universities.
Our suite of taught masters are available for graduates from a range of undergraduate disciplines, business and non-business alike from across the globe.
- MSc in Digital Marketing Strategy
- MSc in Entrepreneurship
- MSc in Finance
- MSc in Financial Risk Management
- MSc in Human Resource Management
- MSc in International Management
- MSc in Management
- MSc in Marketing
- Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting
- NEW MSc in Operations and Supply Chain Management
Designed to develop creative and articulate strategic managers in business.
Research in Trinity Business School is both a collective and individual endeavour. The basic element of research is the inquisitive individual mind, seeking answers to managerially relevant questions. Much of our work is carried out individually, but much also is undertaken in local, national or international collaborations.
Our research, broadly considered, falls under a number of thematic areas. These themes are not however exclusive and we all work, separately and together, across a wide and diverse range. Visit our Research website to learn more about our events and seminars, publications and research themes. You can also visit each researchers individual profile for a fuller picture of their interests and activities
- Trinity Business School is the No. 1 business school in Ireland - Eduniversal, 2017.
- Trinity College is ranked 1st in Ireland and 104th in the World - QS World University Rankings, 2019.
- The Trinity Full Time MBA is ranked 1st in Ireland, 4th in Western Europe and in the World’s Top 100 Full Time MBAs - The Economist, 2017.
- The Trinity Executive MBA is ranked 1st in Ireland, and in the World’s Top 50 Executive MBAs - The Economist, 2018.
- MSc in Digital Marketing Strategy – Ranked 1st in the World for E-Business and Digital Marketing – Eduniversal 2018.
- MSc in Entrepreneurship – Ranked 1st in Ireland and 34th in the World for Entrepreneurship – Eduniversal 2018.
- MSc in Finance – Ranked 1st in Ireland and 2nd in Western Europe for Corporate Finance – Eduniversal 2018.
- MSc in International Management – Ranked 1st in Ireland and 3rd in Western Europe for International Management – Eduniversal 2018.
- MSc in Management – 1st in Ireland and 1st in Western Europe for General Management – Eduniversal 2018.
- MSc in Marketing – Ranked 1st in Ireland and 5th in Western Europe for Marketing – Eduniversal 2018.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting – Ranked 1st in Ireland and 10th in Western Europe for Accounting – Eduniversal 2018.
Contact us for more information on our programmes or to talk to a member of our Admissions Team - contact details can be found above.
Watch the video below...
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting institutions!