Trinity Business School
Trinity College Dublin has a robust reputation as a leading international university which extends over four centuries. Trinity Business School was founded in 1925 and has had an innovative role in management education and research which both serve and influence industry. Over the years, our School has played a pioneering role in bringing the MBA to Europe and has created one of Europe’s most sought after undergraduate business degree programmes as well as a series of top ranked Masters programmes.
Trinity Business School graduates benefit from having earned a cutting edge business degree from a university that is both well-known and highly ranked across the world. Trinity is ranked 1st in Ireland and in the top 1% of all universities.
Our suite of taught masters are available for graduates from a range of undergraduate disciplines, business and non-business alike from across the globe.
- MSc in Digital Marketing Strategy
- MSc in Entrepreneurship
- MSc in Finance
- MSc in Financial Risk Management
- MSc in Human Resource Management
- MSc in International Management
- MSc in Management
- MSc in Marketing
- Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting
Designed to develop creative and articulate strategic managers in business.
Research in Trinity Business School is both a collective and individual endeavour. The basic element of research is the inquisitive individual mind, seeking answers to managerially relevant questions. Much of our work is carried out individually, but much also is undertaken in local, national or international collaborations.
Our research, broadly considered, falls under a number of thematic areas. These themes are not however exclusive and we all work, separately and together, across a wide and diverse range. Visit our Research website to learn more about our events and seminars, publications and research themes. You can also visit each researchers individual profile for a fuller picture of their interests and activities
- Trinity Business School is the No. 1 business school in Ireland - Eduniversal, 2017.
- The Trinity Full Time MBA is ranked 1st in Ireland, and in the World’s Top 100 Full Time MBAs - The Economist, 2017
- Trinity College is ranked 1st in Ireland and in the top 100 universities in the World - QS World University Rankings, 2018.
- MSc in Digital Marketing Strategy – Ranked 1st in Ireland and 13th in the World for E-Business – Eduniversal 2017.
- MSc in Finance – Ranked 3rd in the World for Corporate Finance – Eduniversal 2017.
- MSc in International Management – Ranked 5th in the World for International Management – Eduniversal 2017.
- MSc in Management – Ranked 1st in General Management in Western Europe – Eduniversal 2017.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting – Ranked 1st in Ireland in Accounting – Eduniversal 2017.
Contact us for more information on our programmes or to talk to a member of our Admissions Team - contact details can be found above.
Watch the video below...
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting institutions!