Advertising specs for gradireland / gradireland sector career guides / postgradireland
Advertisement sizes – All measurements are height followed by width.
File types accepted
- Please supply as print ready PDF, set to CMYK, with bleed and crop marks.
- Binary format EPS files with all fonts outlined and/or embedded; CMYK colour space; colour bitmap images at 300dpi resolution; greyscale bitmap images at 300dpi resolution; monochrome bitmap images (linework) at 1200dpi resolution.
- Native QuarkXPress (Macintosh) documents with all elements (fonts and images) included along with the Quark file, collected for output.
How to supply your work
- Naming your files: Filenames must contain the name of the product you are advertising in, along with your organisation name and the date of publication (eg gradireland_ExampleCompany_Oct18.pdf).
- Email: Files smaller than 4Mb in size can be emailed straight to your GTI client support or sales contact.
- Email: Files smaller than 10Mb in size can be emailed.
- The file content of electronic supplied artwork is the responsiblity of the originator.
- The creator should apply any required trapping (regarding overprint and knockout), as it cannot be applied during production. Specific trapping requirements should be highlighted prior to supply.
- All electronically supplied advertisements should be accompanied by a proof. If this is faxed or sent in black and white GTI can only accept responsibility for checking content. Only colour contract proofs can be used for checking exact colour.
- On arrival at GTI, all PDFs will be checked through Pit Stop, creating a report of how the file has been supplied. If the file has not been created as we specified this may correct some errors; however it is the responsibility of the creator to ensure the Distiller options are set correctly.
- GTI will produce artwork for clients should they require this service. Prices will vary according to content.