Applied Project Management for Trust & Safety Professionals
This programme is aimed at trust and safety or content moderation professionals who wish to develop sector-specific management skills. In particular, learners focus on data analytics and measurement tools to optimise performance under the pressures of multiple projects and deadlines.
Why study Applied Project Management at Griffith College?
On programme completion, learners are able to:
- Evaluate the impact of project management in the role of a content moderator.
- Apply tools and techniques to manage projects efficiently.
- Define data analytics and the technologies used to manage Trust and Safety projects.
- Analyse the value of measurement in a company.
- Critically evaluate the responsibilities of Big Tech companies and their Trust and Safety operations.
This programme consists of a single module, worth 10ECTS credits, taught over two semesters.
Applied Project Management for Trust and Safety Professionals (10 ECTS)
Applicants are required to hold a minimum of an honours (NFQ level 8) primary degree with a 2.2 award, or equivalent. To facilitate the diversity of workers in the area, who range from Level 8 graduates in communications, languages, psychology and business studies, entry to the programme is for non-cognate NFQ level 8 qualification holders. It is expected that applicants for the Certificate in Applied Project Management for Trust and Safety Professionals would be working in the broad online trust, safety and content moderation environment.
How to Apply
Directly to Griffith College.
8 months part-time.