The MBA programme:
• Develops managerial knowledge and skills that have immediate applicability;
• Provides an opportunity to meet like-minded, ambitious executives from a broad range of backgrounds and experiences;
• Challenges participants to think differently;
• Integrates learning across all functional areas of business including finance, management, marketing, accounting, operations and business information systems.
3 GOOD REASONS TO STUDY THIS COURSE
1. International Leadership Gateway: Currently delivered in collaboration with our academic partner Fordham University, New York.
2. Continuing personal and professional development tailored to each participant with one-to-one coaching from top business leaders, complemented by small classes that allow for rich staff–student interaction.
3. Specialises in competing globally from, and within, peripheral regions.
Minimum Entry Requirements
Entry is open to graduates who have at least three years of relevant postgraduate administrative or business experience. Applications from non-graduates who have a minimum of five years' business or administrative experience may also be considered.
WHEN TO APPLY:
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. Candidates are encouraged to apply as early as possible.
2 years, part-time.
Post Course Info
The MBA programme represents a common factor in the careers of many successful managers in large multinational companies, SMEs, government agencies, NGOs, professional consultancies and arts organisations. MBA graduates from NUI Galway are employed by leading organisations in both the private and public sector, including Alkermes, AIB, An Post, Bank of Ireland, Baxter, Bord Gáis, Boston Scientific, C&D Foods, Cancer Care West, Creganna-Tactx Medical, Department of Education and Skills, Dycon Ltd., Glanbia, Hewlett Packard, Hollister, HSE, Medtronic, mykidstime, ie, O2, Oracle, Salesforce, SAP, SNAP, The City Bin Co., Thermo King, VHE and Transitions Optical.