Cloud Computing and Software Development
Two-year part-time Springboard+ online programme with awards of 60 ECTS in total.
This course provides:
• A specialisation in cloud computing, enabling you to build critical knowledge of cloud application development, as well as cloud infrastructures and platforms such as Google's Firebase and Amazon Web Service.
• A structure for industry collaboration, which allows industry to influence the development and training of participants, through an upgraded eight-month internship programme
3 GOOD REASONS TO STUDY THIS COURSE
1. Internship: The programme provides a substantial eight month industry internship with our partners Cisco, Avaya, SAP, which will dramatically increase graduate employment prospects.
2. Online Delivery: Flexible online delivery with pre recorded lectures allowing students to work full-time or part-time while completing the course.
3. Demand for graduates with skills in Cloud Computing and Software Development are at all time highs, with large starting salaries available
Minimum Entry Requirements
This programme is open to applicants from all backgrounds who hold an NQAI Level 8 qualification or equivalent. Persons who hold formal qualifications at Level 7 may also apply, subject to provision of satisfactory evidence of having attained Level 8 competencies through prior experiential learning (minimum of two years working in an IT role).
WHEN TO APPLY: Check Springboard for details: www.springboardcourses.ie
2 Years Part Time
Post Course Info
A selection of roles that graduates will be eligible to apply for:
• Cloud Application Developer/Engineer
• Cloud Data Engineer
• Cloud Operations Engineer
• Software Developer/Engineer (Java, C#, Frontend JS)
• Backend Developer
• Database Analyst
• Software Analyst
• IT Manager
• Software Tester
• Automated Test Engineer
• DevOps Engineer
The career pathways are taken from an analysis of past graduates and the new Cloud Computing roles are sampled from those available from our partner companies.