Creating Value with ESG - Micro-Credential
• A particular target for this micro-credential is sustainability and CSR managers, community affairs directors, corporate affairs directors as well as managers in diverse functions – including legal and compliance, procurement, human resources, and external affairs.
• These learners will advance their professional competencies through an in-depth focus on the key ESG issues that are relevant to their industry and/or employer.
Why should I take this Micro-credential?
• By completing this micro-credential, professional learners will be facilitated to identify and to address key ESG issues and will be enabled to advance the ESG-performance of their individual business organizations.
What will I learn?
On successful completion of this micro-credential, learners will be able to:
• Gain a systematic understanding of societal impacts of organisations and their role in achieving ESG targets.
• Build strategies and action plans in response to current ESG challenges of organisations.
• To critically analyse theoretical as well as practical concepts in relation to creating value with ESG.
• To evaluate as well as integrate ethical, social, economic, ecologic, legal, and political factors in decision making to support sustainable corporate governance.
• To demonstrate the ability to communicate and interact with multiple stakeholders to support positive ESG action.
What will I do?
• This micro-credential aims at providing learners with the key frameworks and actionable guidance to integrate ESG-criteria into their own business organizations thus creating sustainable value for all stakeholders.
• Applicants without a degree are welcome to apply provided they can show a proven managerial track record.
• All applicants are required to have a minimum of 3 years professional or managerial work experience (this is in-line with entry criteria for other TBS post-experience postgraduate programmes such as the MBA and Executive MBA programmes).
• Up to date CV required.
Closing Date: 30th September 2023
How will this Micro-credential be delivered?
This micro-credential will be delivered online over a period of 5 days.