Digital Marketing Communication & Leadership
This specialist programme will prepare you to be operationally effective in digital marketing, communication and leadership. You will benefit from the research-informed teaching and a core team of professional contributors who ensure the course delivers the practical knowledge and skills required by employers.
- Critically assess the changing business landscape to develop the knowledge, skills and strategic vision required to lead organisations in the digital age
- Compare and contrast a variety of digital technologies and marketing communication approaches
- Strategically apply the latest digital marketing tools and techniques to achieve business communication objectives in support of organisational goals
Your learning experience:
- Input from leading practitioners, ensuring exposure to the experiences of professionals working in the field
- The use of case studies, providing the opportunity to develop solutions to actual business problems
- Assessments which require the application of learning to a live organisational context
- A multidisciplinary setting reflecting today's more collaborative work practices
For further course details please see "Course Web Page" below.
To apply to our postgraduate taught programmes, you must meet the University's General Entrance Requirements and any course-specific requirements.
These vary depending on the course and are detailed online.
If English language is not your first language this course requires a minimum English level of IELTS 6.0, or equivalent. Visit ulster.ac.uk/englishrequirements for more details on English language requirements.
For full entry requirements please see "Course Web Page" below.
You can apply directly to Ulster any time of year. We advise that you submit your application two weeks prior to your course start date to ensure sufficient time to review your application and, should you be made an offer, complete all necessary enrolment admin.
To start an application, you must create an Ulster University account. Do not worry. You don't need to complete your application in one go. We understand that this is a big decision. Our admissions team are on hand to help you with both the form and any documentation that you may need as part of your application.
Application is through the University's online application system (see "Application Weblink" below).
Year of entry: 2020/21
Postgraduate Information Session 5 March 2020
Register at: ulster.ac.uk/pg-information-events
Post Course Info
T: +44 (0)28 9036 6018
T: +44 (0)28 9036 8525