Digital Transformation - Life Science
The programme focuses on enhancing learners' knowledge, skills and competencies associated with the concepts of the smart factory.
Students will also learn more about the evolution of life science manufacturing from a traditional reactive process to the emergence of Industry 4.0 and Pharma 4.0.
Why study Digital Transformation at Griffith College?
- Gain knowledge and insight to develop and implement a digital transformation strategy for your organisation
- Explore the technology that is driving the digital transformation and understand what it means for an organisation
- Harness the power of disruptive technologies to improve operational excellence and increase business value
- Analyse the impact of digital transformation on organisational structure and critical skills and competencies
- Experienced academic and industry lecturers
- Designed and developed in conjunction with Microsoft
- Minimise disruption to your schedule with blended learning solutions
- Gain expertise in process digitisation, digitalisation, data management, data analytics and data visualisation
- Upskill for the thriving Irish life sciences industry
Advanced Manufacturing in the Smart Factory
Business Case Development
Quality Management in a Digital Age
Big Data Acquisition and Management
Business Strategy and Change Management
Operational Excellence - Lean Sigma 4.0
Analysis of Big Data
Visualisation and Storytelling with Data
This course is suitable for those who possess qualifications at NFQ Level 8 Honours degree with a 2.2 or higher in a Science, Manufacturing, Quality, Computation, Engineering or a related discipline. Recognition of Prior Learning will also be taken into account.
English Language requirements
In response to the worldwide closure of English Language Test Centres arising from the Covid-19 pandemic, Griffith College is now accepting the online Duolingo English Test (DET) as valid proof of English proficiency. This is a temporary measure for our intakes up to and including February 2022.
How to Apply
Please apply online directly to Griffith College.
1 year full-time.
Post Course Info
Options will depend on the academic requirements and the career choice of the learner.
Potential roles for graduates of this course include:
- Digital Transformation
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Process Analytical Technologies
- Process Digitisation / Digitalisation
- Regulatory Affairs / Compliance
- Data Architecture & Analytics
- Operational Excellence