Course Structure: This MSc. course is 90 credits delivered over one academic year. The taught component comprises modules totalling 60 credits. Students also complete a business plan or company project which accounts for a further 30 credits, to be eligible for consideration for the award of the degree.
Trinity Business School - More than a degree
We are a globally-renowned, triple-accredited business school delivering an ultra-modern educational experience and innovative research from the heart of Dublin's thriving capital city. At Trinity Business School, we offer programmes that will push you to reach your full potential, immerse yourself in the latest business theory and practice, unlock powerful alumni and career networks, and accelerate your career prospects and success.
We aim to produce graduates who will become future change-makers and who seek to shape and transform business for good.
This MSc. course is 90 credits delivered over one academic year. The taught component comprises modules totalling 60 credits. Students also complete a substantial research project, or business plan which accounts for a further 30 credits, to be eligible for consideration for the award of the degree.
• Strategic Entrepreneurship
• Technological Entrepreneurship
• Entrepreneurial Finance
• Business Model Innovation
• International Entrepreneurship
• Entrepreneurship in Practice
• Brand Management
• Entrepreneurial Well-being
• Social Entrepreneurship
• Digital Business Models
• Digital Tools for Growth (optional)
• Research Methods for Entrepreneurship Studies (optional)
• English for academic purposes (optional)
* Modules subject to change
Business Plan/Company Project Your research project is the culmination of your degree, allowing you to demonstrate and apply the techniques and knowledge acquired from the taught modules to a business plan or problem of managerial concern.
• A first or upper second-class honours degree, or equivalent. If you have yet to complete your degree, submit your most recent transcripts. If your transcript is not in English, please also supply a certified translation
• Two academic referees
• Work experience (optional)
• An English competency exam
• A GMAT score may be requested in certain cases
Closing Date: 31st July 2023
1 year full-time.
Post Course Info
Career Opportunities: Our dedicated career support team will help you to identify your ideal career path and provide tailored advice on how to achieve your career goals. Through workshops, one-to-one coaching, career psychometric tests, and visits from top global employers, students are introduced to our vast portfolio of company recruiters.
Entrepreneurship graduates can establish a new venture or gain employment across a number of industries including finance and venture capitalism, IT, telecoms, social media, retail, tourism, pharmaceutical, healthcare, education, government, and social enterprise.