This programme is specifically designed for those with an entrepreneurial mindset, providing students with the specialist knowledge and practical ability to start a new venture, finance start-ups, support new enterprise or scale and grow existing businesses. You will have access to Trinity's entrepreneurship programmes including LaunchBox, Blackstone Launchpad and the Trinity Entrepreneurial Society. Learn how to launch a company, scale SME's and lead growth. There is also a unique focus on ethical behaviour and the well-being of the entrepreneur amidst the stressful nature of new enterprise development.
Trinity is 1st in Europe for producing entrepreneurs for the 6th year in a row. (PitchBook Universities Report 2020)
This MSc. course is 90 credits delivered over one academic year. The taught component comprises modules totalling 60 credits. Students also complete a substantial research project, or business plan which accounts for a further 30 credits, to be eligible for consideration for the award of the degree.
• Strategic Entrepreneurship
• Technological Entrepreneurship
• Entrepreneurial Finance
• Business Model Innovation
• International Entrepreneurship
• Entrepreneurship in Practice
• Brand Management
• Entrepreneurial Well-being
• Social Entrepreneurship
• Digital Business Models
• Digital Tools for Growth (optional)
• Research Methods for Entrepreneurship Studies (optional)
• English for academic purposes (optional)
* Modules subject to change
Business Plan/Company Project Your research project is the culmination of your degree, allowing you to demonstrate and apply the techniques and knowledge acquired from the taught modules to a business plan or problem of managerial concern.
• A first or upper second-class honours degree, or equivalent. If you have yet to complete your degree, submit your most recent transcripts. If your transcript is not in English, please also supply a certified translation
• Two academic referees
• Work experience (optional)
• An English competency exam
• A GMAT score may be requested in certain cases
Closing Date: 31st March 2023
1 year full-time.