Finance for Non-Finance Executives - Micro-Credential
The micro-credential is designed for anyone who oversees a budget, and who seeks to understand and analyse financial reports, and forecast future performance. The aim is to give business leaders and decision makers a strong grasp of finance language, terminology, and skills in analysis.
The Finance for Non-Finance Executives micro-credential empowers non-finance managers to communicate effectively with accountants and finance managers. Using practical and real-life case studies the programme will explore numbers in business financial statements and reports to provide an understanding of how day to-day decisions and activities impact the financial performance of your business
What do I need to be accepted onto this Micro-credential?
– Entry requirements & Prerequisite documents
• This micro-credential targets professional learners from mid and senior levels from the private, public and third sectors and will be open to graduates with a degree (or equivalent) with a strong academic record in any discipline from a recognised third level institution.
• Applicants without a degree are welcome to apply provided they can show a proven managerial track record.
• All applicants are required to have a minimum of 3 years professional or managerial work experience.
• Language requirements for students whose first language is not English are IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL IBT 90 for non-native English speakers.
• In case of heavy competition for places or concern regarding a particular applicant's suitability, applicants may be interviewed.
• Up to date CV required.
Closing Date: 31st March 2023