International Business - MBA
Innovative Masters Degree Course designed to prepare graduates for a career in international business management.
The MBA in International Business Management programme provides an excellent route to an internationally recognised qualification, thoroughly preparing graduates for the world of international business.
Why Study Business at Griffith College?
Our MBA programme in International Business is available on a full and part-time basis and prepares graduates by providing an educational experience which is strongly vocational, academically rigorous and intellectually challenging.
- Students will develop the skills and knowledge to specialise in key business industries within International Business and learn how to align business goals across a global business.
- Explore the latest business trends, management practices and techniques.
- Prepare yourself for the changing business environment.
- Learn how to align business goals across a global business.
- Access to an extensive business network through lecturers, guest speakers and alumni
- International Diversity
- Practical Industry Links
- Competitive Pricing
- Flexible Study Modes
- Student Focused Teaching Groups
- Accreditation of Prior Learning Experience (APL/APEL)
Upon successful completion of the taught modules, participants integrate their postgraduate business education with managerial competencies through a practice based dissertation project with a credit volume of 30 ECTS.
Strategic Human Resource Management
Leadership and Management Development
Responsible Business Management
Strategic Procurement and Supply Management
Global Marketing Methods and Mindsets
- Primary honours degree in a business related discipline or a postgraduate related qualification and/or experiential learning.
- Three years of managerial experience.
- Non-business graduates with substantial work experience may apply but will be subject to interview.
- If English is not your native language you must show that your English level is of a suitable standard, i.e a minimum of 6.5 IELTS Score or equivalent.
In response to the worldwide closure of English Language Test Centres arising from the Covid-19 pandemic, Griffith College is now accepting the online Duolingo English Test (DET) as valid proof of English proficiency. This is a temporary measure for our intakes up to and including February 2022.
For further information please contact a member of the Admissions Team.
How to Apply
You can submit an online application Apply Online.
Once we receive your application a member of our Admissions Team will be in contact with you to outline the documents required to process your application.
For direct entry on to the MBA Programme you are required to complete a Competency Report as part of your application.
1 year full-time, 2 years part-time.
We run 2 intakes for this course commencing in Spring and Autumn.
*subject to sufficient numbers.
Post Course Info
On completion of the Level 9 MBA in International Business, students may progress onto a range of Level 10 Doctoral programmes on the National Qualifications Framework. The Postgraduate QQI validation means that your qualification is recognised not only in Ireland and Europe but throughout the world.
Through the MBA in International Business, you will have gained valuable professional experience, built a strong foundation of communication and presentation skills, and covered a diverse range of topics. There is a wide range of career options for our graduates including:
Customs Compliance Specialist
Business Development Executive
International Marketing Director
International Sales Assistant