Leading Digital Marketing Strategy - Micro-Credential
This micro-credential aims to empower business professionals with a deep understanding of the tactical and strategic elements of digital marketing. It is ideally suited to business leaders and business owners; however, it could also be viewed as an intensive immersion into the formulation and implementation of digital campaigns for professionals across Marketing, IT, Finance, HR, Entrepreneurship, Innovation, and Business Operations.
Having completed this micro-credential participants will have a strong understanding of the different tools and techniques used in Digital Marketing. They will have gained the necessary skills to guide the development of effective digital strategies and to oversee the optimisation of digital marketing.
What do I need to be accepted onto this Micro-credential?
– Entry requirements & Prerequisite documents
• The micro-credential targets professional learners from mid and senior levels from the private, public and third sectors and will be open to graduates with a degree (or equivalent) with a strong academic record in any discipline from a recognised third level institution.
• Applicants without a degree are welcome to apply provided they can show a proven managerial track record.
• All applicants are required to have a minimum of 3 years professional or managerial work experience (this is in-line with entry criteria for other TBS post-experience postgraduate programmes such as the MBA and Executive MBA programmes).
• Language requirements for students whose first language is not English are IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL IBT 90 for non-native English speakers.
• In case of heavy competition for places or concern regarding a particular applicant's suitability, applicants may be interviewed.
• Up to date CV required.
Closing Date: 31st March 2023