Leading Digital Marketing Strategy - Micro-Credential
• Global leaders such as Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Microsoft, and Twitter all have their European Headquarters in Dublin, and this micro-credential draws upon the very close links between Trinity Business School and these organisations.
• This micro-credential aims to empower business professionals with a deep understanding of the tactical and strategic elements of digital marketing. It is ideally suited to business leaders and business owners; however, it could also be viewed as an intensive immersion into the formulation and implementation of digital campaigns for professionals across Marketing, IT, Finance, HR, Entrepreneurship, Innovation, and Business Operations.
Why should I take this Micro-credential?
• Having completed this micro-credential participants will have a strong understanding of the different tools and techniques used in Digital Marketing.
• They will have gained the necessary skills to guide the development of effective digital strategies and to oversee the optimisation of digital marketing.
What will I learn?
On successful completion of this micro-credential, learners should be able to:
• Demonstrate a systematic understanding of the different digital marketing tools and techniques.
• Critically evaluate the company competitive positioning and conduct a digital audit.
• Apply the necessary skills to guide the development of effective digital strategies.
• Formulate an approach for the optimisation of digital marketing within their organisation.
• Describe and illustrate metrics for the measurement of efficacy of a digital marketing strategy.
What will I do?
• This micro-credential aims to give participants a broad understanding of the concepts and techniques used in the formulation and application of digital marketing strategy.
• Participants will be introduced to the underlying principles of digital strategy including assessing the digital ecosystem in specific case studies, understanding the consumer in a digital context, and understanding their behaviour.
How will this Micro-credential be delivered?
• This is a 6-week online micro-credential.
• Comprising of live online weekly webinars (duration, 2.5 hours each)
• In a 'flipped' learning model participants will engage in preparatory or follow-up readings or activities, enabling maximum engagement in the synchronous online webinars.
• All applicants are required to have a minimum of 3 years professional or managerial work experience (this is in-line with entry criteria for other TBS post-experience postgraduate programmes such as the MBA and Executive MBA programmes).
• Language requirements for students whose first language is not English are IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL IBT 90 for non-native English speakers.
• Up to date CV required.
Closing Date: 14th September 2023