Leading People - Micro-Credential
This programme is designed for those in management roles or those transitioning into management, with the underpinning logic that effective communication and leadership is critical to success, maximising engagement, nurturing talent, and teamwork.
Participants of this micro-credential will learn how to directly improve performance and the professional development of the people within their organisation and/or value chain.
The programme covers conversation practice, coaching skills principles, and essential elements of talent management by way of practical exercises, tools, and techniques.
What do I need to be accepted onto this Micro-credential? – Entry requirements & Prerequisite documents
• The micro-credential targets professional learners from mid and senior levels from the private, public and third sectors and will be open to graduates with a degree (or equivalent) with a strong academic record in any discipline from a recognised third level institution.
• Applicants without a degree are welcome to apply provided they can show a proven managerial track record.
• All applicants are required to have a minimum of 3 years professional or managerial work experience (this is in-line with entry criteria for other TBS post-experience postgraduate programmes such as the MBA and Executive MBA programmes).
• Language requirements for students whose first language is not English are IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL IBT 90 for non-native English speakers.
• In case of heavy competition for places or concern regarding a particular applicant's suitability, applicants may be interviewed.
• Up to date CV required.
Closing Date: 31st March 2023