Leading People - Micro-Credential
Why should I take this Micro-credential?
• Participants of this micro-credential will learn how to directly improve performance and the professional development of the people within their organisation and/or value chain.
• The programme covers conversation practice, coaching skills principles, and essential elements of talent management by way of practical exercises, tools, and techniques.
What will I learn?
On successful completion of this micro-credential, learners will be able to:
• Critically Analyse personal and organisational challenges to effective people management.
• Critically select/analyse and apply coaching skills to develop essential executive leadership and management skills and confidence.
• Critically select/analyse and apply effective communication skills for leading people, supporting their growth and increasing performance.
• Demonstrate a growth mindset to leadership, and influence collaboration, change and innovation in an organisation.
• Reflect on personal and professional growth and demonstrate how reflection has been central to the development of personal leadership model and approach to teamwork.
• Create a critically evaluated signature approach to sustainable leadership and illustrate how leadership works in practice and integrates a sound knowledge of the appropriate literature.
What will I do?
• This micro-credential aims to bring the disciplines of organisational behaviour and leadership into a practice orientated focus and covers conversation practice, coaching skills principles, and essential elements of talent management by way of practical exercises, tools and techniques.
How will this Micro-credential be delivered?
• This micro-credential will be delivered online
• The VLE (BlackBoard) will be used to host activities including Collaborate Ultra and discussion boards. It will also be used to provide structured access to all resources and assessments.
• All applicants are required to have a minimum of 3 years professional or managerial work experience (this is in-line with entry criteria for other TBS post-experience postgraduate programmes such as the MBA and Executive MBA programmes).
• Language requirements for students whose first language is not English are IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL IBT 90 for non-native English speakers.
• Up to date CV required.
Closing Date: 31st March 2023