Mutual Fund Management
Mutual funds have become increasingly popular over the last two decades. Run by money managers, mutual funds are a compilation of funds accrued from multiple investors to collectively invest in securities such as stocks, bonds, money market instruments and other assets.
Created by skilled and experienced professionals, Fitzwilliam Institute's online Postgraduate Diploma in Mutual Fund Management features case studies and real life mutual fund management briefs, to hone best skills and practices. Our practical skills approach model provides you with hands-on experience from key industry figures and all the skills you need for a successful career.
Benefiting from over 30 years' practical skills training experience, Fitzwilliam Institute's online Postgraduate Diploma in Mutual Fund Management course features:
• Comprehensive modules covering all aspects of mutual fund management: Introduction to Mutual Fund Management, The Mutual Fund Prospectus, Money Market Funds, Fixed Income (Bond) Funds, Equity (Stock) Funds, Mutual Funds – The Cost, Mutual Fund Risk, Valuation, Performance Evaluation, and many more.
• Interactive course expert support, advice and guidance from leading industry professionals. Always ready to help and answer any questions you might have throughout the course, all of our mutual fund management course experts are top industry professionals with many years of successful experience. This online course contains the core and vital industry key skillset and, on completion, all of our students are industry-ready.
• Real life mutual fund management briefs. Fitzwilliam Institute's Postgraduate Diploma in Mutual Fund Management offers practical and specific skills that can be applied in real world situations. You will gain exposure to invaluable toolkits and prepare real life mutual fund management briefs, which will enable you to improve your work portfolio.
• Flexible online learning. Fitzwilliam Institute's Postgraduate Diploma in Mutual Fund Management course can be completed in your own time, from the comfort of your own home, to suit your lifestyle. You will have full access to online resources and subject expert support for two calendar years. However, you can complete the course in as little as 1 year, by dedicating 6-8 hours of study per week.
• Mutual Fund Management Jobs, Networking and Volunteer Opportunities. Benefiting from many years of industry experience, Fitzwilliam Institute are extremely well placed within the industry. Employers are always looking for Fitzwilliam Institute's students and alumni. Our website features a comprehensive jobs and volunteer opportunities section.
Criteria for eligibility must be met in full prior to commencing the programme. For successful enrollment on the Postgraduate Diploma course, the minimum entry requirement is a prior Degree level qualification.
Please click on "Course Web Page" below.
You will have full access to online resources and subject expert support for two calendar years. However, you can complete the course in as little as 1 year, by dedicating 6-8 hours of study per week.
€1995. To secure your place on the course the full fee is required. All fees must be paid in full before the course begins. Please note, the full course fees are inclusive of all course materials and certification costs.
Please contact Fitzwilliam Institute for next available start date.