MSc Public Health
Graduate Taught (level 9 nfq, credits 90)
You will sharpen your analytical and critical thinking and develop knowledge and skills that will help you assume a leadership role in clinical care.
Stage 1 - Core
Evid synthesis & translation NMHS44020
- Applicants must be registered as a professional nurse or midwife on a live register
- Applicants must be employed in clinical practice/management while undertaking the programme
- Experience in management is desirable
- Hold a Level 9 Graduate Diploma (Public Health Nursing)
- Certificates of nursing qualifications or validated copies of awards
- Original transcript(s) including date and grading of degree award (non UCD Graduates only) & notarised English translations where relevant
- A current photocopy of NMBI registration
- Copy of Birth Certificate or Personal Page of Passport
- Professional Reference Form
How to apply?
The following entry routes are available:
MSc Nursing (Public Health) PT (X759)
* Courses will remain open until such time as all places have been filled, therefore early application is advised
2 years part-time. Mode of Delivery: Face-to-Face.
Next Intake: 2024/2025 September.