gradireland Graduate Recruitment Awards
We are now accepting entries for the gradireland Graduate Recruitment Awards 2019!
Who can enter? - Any graduate employer in Ireland, north and south, can enter regardless of size, annual intake or sector.
Which awards can I enter? - All graduate employers are eligible to enter one or more of the awards. The criteria for each award is clearly laid out in the award entry form or via the submission links below. All entries must be submitted online using the links below.
Note that criteria for many of the Award categories have been reviewed and updated this year.
Each year the competition for these awards has intensified. To recognise this and acknowledge the quality of submissions gold, silver and bronze awards were presented for the gradireland Graduate Recruitment Awards.
Entries must be submitted no later than 5pm on Friday 22 February 2019.
- Best Graduate Recruitment Website sponsored by
- Best Student Marketing Campaign
- Best Graduate Training and Development Programme – Specialist/Professional Training Programmes - sponsored by
- Best Graduate Training and Development Programme – Business/Management Programmes - sponsored by
- Best Innovation on Campus sponsored by
- Best Internship Programme - intake up to 50 in the current year
- Best Internship Programme - intake over 50 in the current year - sponsored by
- The gradireland Diversity Recruitment Award sponsored by
A single winner was presented in the following awards categories:
- The gradireland Graduate Employee of the Year - sponsored by
- Graduate Employer of the Year - graduate programme intake up to 40 in the current year
- Graduate Employer of the Year - graduate programme intake over 40 in the current year