Chartered Accountants Ireland
Secure your success with Ireland's premier accountancy qualification
Chartered Accountants are Ireland's leading business professionals, providing essential strategic guidance, expertise and consulting across a vast array of business activities and sectors.
Did you know?
- Strength in numbers - Join Ireland’s biggest accountancy body. Chartered Accountants Ireland has a network of over 25,000 members across the island of Ireland.
- Chartered Accountants work at the highest levels of Irish business – 6 out of 10 Chartered Accountants are in the role of Finance Director or more senior.
- Passport to global career opportunities – As a result of our global network of Chartered Accountants Institutes, our members can work in any of the world’s finance capitals.
- Better pass rates: You attain your professional qualification in as short a period as possible. Our average pass rates in recent years of 70% compares favourably with other bodies.
- Fast-track to qualification: 78% of Chartered Accountancy students complete their training in four years or under. This is significantly better than time taken to qualify with other professional accountancy bodies in Ireland.
Upcoming Opening Evenings
Thu, 9 Aug 18:00
Chartered Accountants Ireland, Dublin
Thu, 23 Aug 18:00
Chartered Accountants Ireland, Belfast
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!