Law Society of Ireland |
course provider profile
About Law Society of Ireland
The Law Society of Ireland - Diploma Centre
The award-winning Diploma Centre at the Law Society of Ireland has provided continuing professional education and training for over 20 years. The Diploma Centre offers a diverse range of postgraduate courses which are available both onsite and online. Courses delivered by leading experts are open to solicitors, trainees, barristers and suitably qualified professionals. We provide a flexible approach to learning with courses designed to satisfy CPD requirements.
Core and innovative course offerings
The Diploma Centre offers a diverse range of courses including core fields of interest for solicitors and innovative programmes which reflect the specialist areas of practice in which the legal profession increasingly operates. These include our Diploma in Aviation Leasing and Finance, Diploma in Technology & IP Law, Diploma in Sports Law and Certificate in Data Protection Practice. Courses are available online, live and on-demand, providing a dynamic platform of flexible, accessible learning.
All current diploma and certificate courses are available on the Diploma Centre webpage .
- Postgraduate certificate and diploma courses
- Flexible on-site and online learning
- State-of-the-art lecture capture facility
- Practitioner-led lecturers and workshops
- Annual free Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) , with over 10,000 registrants from 70 countries.
- Discounts available
Diploma in Law Virtual Open Evening 2021
Wednesday 30 June, 5.30pm
You are invited to join the Virtual Open Evening for the Law Society of Ireland's Diploma in Law to learn more about this course and the Law Society. You'll get to meet the Diploma Centre team and experience what the Diploma in Law has to offer you. Attendance is free, but you must register in advance.
If you have a query, we have the answers to your questions. Please check our FAQ or contact us by phone or email.
Winner - Excellence in Public Sector Education Services, Public Sector Magazine Education Support award, Excellence in Business Awards 2021
Winner - Service Provider to the Legal Profession, Irish Law Awards 2016, 2017 and 2018
Winner - Postgraduate Course of the Year in Law, gradireland Higher Education Awards 2019, Diploma in Aviation Leasing and Finance Law
Winner - Law School of the Year, Law School Awards 2012
Our Spring 2022 Courses:
- Diploma Aviation Leasing & Finance – 27 January 2022
- Certificate Company Secretarial Law & Practice – 1 February 2022
- Diploma Employment Law – 11 February 2022
- Diploma Insurance Law – 15 February 2022
- Diploma Compliance & Risk Management – 16 February 2022
- Certificate Data Protection Practice – 16 February 2022
- Diploma Healthcare Law – 17 February 2022
- Certificate Charity Law, Trusteeship & Governance – 4 March 2022
- Diploma Corporate Law & Governance – 8 March 2022
- Certificate Commercial Contracts – 12 March 2022
- Certificate in Enforcement for Public Bodies – 5 April 2022