About Trinity Business School
Trinity College Dublin has a robust reputation as a leading international university which extends over four centuries. Trinity Business School was founded in 1925 and has had an innovative role in management education and research which both serve and influence industry. Over the years, our School has played a pioneering role in bringing the MBA to Europe and has created one of Europe’s most sought after undergraduate business degree programmes as well as a series of top ranked Masters programmes.
Trinity Business School graduates benefit from having earned a cutting edge business degree from a university that is both well-known and highly ranked across the world. Trinity is ranked 1st in Ireland and in the top 1% of all universities.
Our suite of taught masters are available for graduates from a range of undergraduate disciplines, business and non-business alike from across the globe.
- MSc in Digital Marketing Strategy
- MSc in Entrepreneurship
- MSc in Finance
- MSc in Financial Risk Management
- MSc in Human Resource Management
- MSc in International Management
- MSc in Management
- MSc in Marketing
- Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting
- NEW MSc in Operations and Supply Chain Management
Designed to develop creative and articulate strategic managers in business.
Research in Trinity Business School is both a collective and individual endeavour. The basic element of research is the inquisitive individual mind, seeking answers to managerially relevant questions. Much of our work is carried out individually, but much also is undertaken in local, national or international collaborations.
Our research, broadly considered, falls under a number of thematic areas. These themes are not however exclusive and we all work, separately and together, across a wide and diverse range. Visit our Research website to learn more about our events and seminars, publications and research themes. You can also visit each researchers individual profile for a fuller picture of their interests and activities
- Trinity College Dublin is Ireland's No.1 University - QS World University Ranking 2021; Academic Ranking of World Universities 2019
- Trinity is ranked 101 in the World by the QS World University Ranking 2021
- Trinity is ranked 155 in the World by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2021
- Trinity is ranked 37th in Europe and 1st in Ireland in the THE Europe Teaching Rankings 2019
- Trinity is ranked 14th in the world in the THE University Impact Rankings 2020
- Trinity is ranked the 40th in the world for international outlook and is the highest ranked university in Ireland - Times Higher Education 2021
- 92nd in the QS Graduate Employability Ranking 2020
- The Trinity Executive MBA ranked 1st in Ireland, 4th in the UK & Ireland, 11th in Europe, 38th in the World – Economist Executive MBA Ranking 2020
- The Trinity Full Time MBA ranked 77th in the world, 1st in Ireland, 9th in UK and Ireland, 27th in Europe - 2021 QS Global MBA Rankings
- The Trinity Executive MBA ranked 19th in Europe and 44th in the World – QS EMBA Rankings 2020
- The Trinity Executive MBA ranked 90th in the world – FT Executive MBA Ranking 2019
- The Trinity Full Time MBA is ranked in Tier 1 of the European MBA Rankings 2020
- The Trinity Executive MBA is ranked 1st in Ireland, 10th in Europe and 23rd in the World
- Trinity College Dublin is ranked 1st in Ireland by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020
- Trinity College Dublin is ranked 101st in the World (QS World University Rankings 2021), and in the world top 100 for Graduate Employability (QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020)
- Trinity College Dublin ranked 1st in Ireland by the Academic Ranking of World Universities 2019 (compiled by Shanghai Jiao Tong University)
- MSc in Digital Marketing Strategy - Ranked 1st in Ireland and 1st in Western Europe for E-Business and Digital Marketing (Eduniversal 2019)
- MSc in Entrepreneurship - Ranked 1st in Ireland and 19th in the World for Entrepreneurship (Eduniversal 2019)
- MSc in Finance - Ranked 1st in Ireland and 27th in the world by the 2020 Financial Times Masters in Finance
- MSc in Marketing - Ranked 1st in Ireland and 2nd in Western Europe for Marketing (Eduniversal 2019)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting - Ranked 1st in Ireland and 2nd in Western Europe for Accounting (Eduniversal 2019)
Contact us for more information on our programmes or to talk to a member of our Admissions Team - contact details can be found above.