Artificial Intelligence in Finance
• Introduction to Scientific Computing for AI
• Capital Markets & Corporate Finance
• Project Management in Practice
• Machine Learning for Finance
• Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
• Data Analytics
• Deep Learning for Finance
• Derivative Markets
• Risk, Ethics, Governance and AI
• Career Development
Applicants must hold a Level 8 honours degree at a minimum second class honours, grade 2 (NQF or other internationally recognised equivalent) in a relevant discipline such as finance, economics, business, engineering, computing, mathematics, science or technology.
Applicants from other disciplines who have relevant mathematics and computing elements in their primary degree will also be considered.
Applicants who possess an honours degree, minimum 2nd class, grade 2, or equivalent in a non-numerate discipline and have three years experiential learning in an appropriate computing discipline will be considered.
RPL (Recognised Prior Learning) entry will be available for those who do not meeting the minimum entry requirement but who have gained substantial experience in the area.
How to apply:
1. Choose your programme.
2. Check closing date for the programme.
3. Apply online at www.ul.ie
4. Have your supporting documentation ready to upload.
5. Pay the application fee (€35 online / €40 bank draft or cheque).
6. Submit your application.
Required Documents for UL application:
Delays in receiving these documents will affect the progress of your application.
- Photo or Scanned original copy of your transcripts for all years of study. (Graduates of UL need only provide us with their Student ID number.)
- Photo or Scanned copy of passport to verify ID and full legal name.
- A copy of your most recent CV, please note that by providing this document you are agreeing that we may send it to members of industry if you require assistance when searching for an Industry Learning Placement (ILE) or project work (applies to some courses only).
- Applicants who do not have English as their first language may satisfy English Language requirements:
If your qualifications have been obtained in a country where English is an official language this will suffice
If this is not available, the following additional documents must be provided:
• English translation of your qualification(s)/transcripts
• English language competency certificate
1 year full-time. Online.