Aviation Leasing & Finance
The first Level 9 University Accredited programme in Ireland tailored for the Aviation Leasing sector. The programme is industry-led and is supported by the Aviation Skillsnet Network.
• Air Transportation Characteristics
• Aircraft Leasing
• Corporate Airline Finance
• Integrated Risk Management
• Fleet Planning
• Legal Aspects of Aviation Leasing & Finance
An honours level degree at a 2.2 standard and normally 3 to 5 years' experience in the aviation and related industries.
The recognition of prior learning and prior experiential learning as per university policy will be applied to this course. UL's PRL policy will be applied to this course.
The course board may at its discretion accept a level lower qualification with stronger evidence of prior learning and experience
Entry is decided on a case by case basis.
How to apply:
1. Choose your programme.
2. Check closing date for the programme.
3. Apply online at www.ul.ie
4. Have your supporting documentation ready to upload.
5. Pay the application fee (€35 online / €40 bank draft or cheque).
6. Submit your application.
What to include with your application
Qualification transcripts and/or certificates (including certified English translations if applicable)
A copy of your most recent CV
A copy of your passport or birth certificate (long version)
Applicants who do not have English as their first language may satisfy English Language requirements:
If your qualifications have been obtained in a country where English is an official language this will suffice
If this is not available, the following additional documents must be provided:
• English translation of your qualification(s)/transcripts
• English language competency certificate
1 Year Part-Time. Blended.