The MSc in Business Analytics has a Digital Futures Lab and a Business Simulation as an alternative to the traditional MSc Dissertation.
• Data and Analytical Decision Making
• Statistics for Business Analytics
• Database Systems in Practice
• Machine Learning & Applications
• Project Management in Practice
• Data Governance & Ethics
• Applied Econometrics for Business
• Digital Organisations, Markets & Consumers
• Applied Big Data & Visualisation
• Leadership, Influence & Change
• Digital Futures Lab (KBS)
• Business Simulation (KBS)
The minimum entry requirement will be a primary degree (Level 8 - National Qualifications Authority of Ireland) in a relevant area (business, finance, economics and mathematics) with an award of Second Class Honours Grade 2. Applicants with relevant professional qualifications and experience and/or with an appropriate honours degree in a cognate discipline may also be considered for admission. An interview may also form part of the selection process. Applicants who cannot satisfy the minimum 2.2 honours primary degree requirement may be accepted on the basis of relevant professional experience. Applicants must also satisfy the Universities English Language Requirements.
How to apply:
1. Choose your programme.
2. Check closing date for the programme.
3. Apply online at www.ul.ie
4. Have your supporting documentation ready to upload.
5. Pay the application fee (€35 online / €40 bank draft or cheque).
6. Submit your application.
WHAT TO INCLUDE WITH YOUR APPLICATION:
Qualification transcripts and certificates
A copy of your birth certificate/passport
If your qualifications have been obtained in a country where English is an official language this will suffice
If this is not available, the following additional documents must be provided:
• English translation of your qualification(s)/transcripts
• English language competency certificate
Guidelines on Completing your Application
To ensure a speedy assessment of your application, please upload the above documents with your application form.
Please title appropriately any documents you are uploading with the application form, for example "Supporting Statement", "Undergraduate Transcript", "Postgraduate Transcript", "English Language Certificate" etc.
1 year full-time.