Business Marketing - Carlow
The modules have been designed to equip successful graduates with the up-to-date skills and competencies to enable them to:
- Pursue a career in any marketing oriented environment, in a large multinational corporation or a small-to-medium sized business in Ireland and abroad;
- Participate in and manage cross-functional teams with an appreciation and understanding of relationship management, changing consumer behaviour and communication across any organisation;
- Identify, analyse and propose innovative solutions to key marketing issues;
- Use and develop their critical analytical skills, providing a competitive edge in a rapidly changing marketing sector;
- Develop, contribute to and lead out marketing strategies and campaigns for new product innovation;
- Apply and develop their digital marketing skills to real world practise.
What will I be able to do when I finish this course?
Marketing is a fundamental element of all organisations and as a result, this programme will help prepare you for job opportunities across all industry sectors - private, public and voluntary.
Depending on your undergraduate degree, some examples of potential roles include:
- New Business Development, Client Manager, Customer Service Manager, Customer Insights;
- New Product Development Manager/Technologist;
- Brand Executive, Product Executive, Trade Marketing Executive;
- Compliance Manager, Business Analyst, Business solutions consultant;
- Sales and Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Executive, Technical Sales Manager.
What subjects will I study?
New Product Innovation
Consumer Psychology & Insights
Market Research Theory & Practice
Integrated Marketing Communications
Digital Marketing Communications
Applicants from a non-business discipline require an NFQ Level 8 Award or equivalent, for entry to this programme.
Applicants from a business discipline require an NTQ Level 7 Award or equivalent, for entry to this programme.
Other applicants will be considered on an individual basis in accordance with the University policy on Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
CWB14 Higher Diploma in Business Marketing CARLOW Full-time NFQ Level 8 Credits 60
1 Year Full-time
CWB14 Higher Diploma in Business Marketing CARLOW Full-time €3,000
Programme Fees for Non-EU Students
Higher Diploma Programme Fee – €10,250
Post Course Info
Study & Career Opportunities
This qualification will allow the participant to apply for the MBA, MB or MSc in Digital Marketing, depending on his/her business experience and continue to develop and extend his/her skills base and knowledge at Level 9.