Economics & Policy Analysis
The MSc in Economics and Policy Analysis is currently ranked by Eduniversal in the top 50 Masters in Economics within Western Europe and also the only masters in economics in Ireland that offers the potential to obtain a double degree through our partnership with HEC Liège in Belgium.
• Microeconomic Theory
• Macroeconomic Theory
• Evolution of Economic Theory
• Global Finance & Capital Markets
• Applied Data Analysis for Economics
• Preliminary Mathematics and Statistics for Economics
• Professional Development 1
• Public Finance & Regulation
• Industrial Policy: Theory, Practice & Evaluation
• Labour & Education Economics
• Dissertation Preparation
• Professional Development 2
• Dissertation 1
• Dissertation 2
• International Business Workshop
Normally applicants will possess a minimum 2:2 honours primary degree (Level 8 - National Qualifications Authority of Ireland) in economics or a programme where economics is a major component (for example, business/commerce). An interview may form part of the application process. In the case of international students, the overseas equivalent as determined by the Course Team in consultation with UL Graduate School Admissions will meet this requirement. Where candidates are non-native English language speakers, the candidate should meet the University's English language requirements. In exceptional circumstances an applicant who cannot satisfy the undergraduate requirement may be accepted on the basis of relevant professional experience.
How to apply:
1. Choose your programme.
2. Check closing date for the programme.
3. Apply online at www.ul.ie
4. Have your supporting documentation ready to upload.
5. Pay the application fee (€35 online / €40 bank draft or cheque).
6. Submit your application.
Qualification transcripts and certificates
A copy of your birth certificate (long document)
If your qualifications have been obtained in a country where English is an official language this will suffice
If this is not available, the following additional documents must be provided:
• English translation of your qualification(s)/transcripts
• English language competency certificate
For more information Click Here
GUIDELINES ON COMPLETING YOUR APPLICATION
To ensure a speedy assessment of your application, please upload the above documents with your application form.
Please title appropriately any documents you are uploading with the application form, for example "Supporting Statement", "Undergraduate Transcript", "Postgraduate Transcript", "English Language Certificate" etc.
1 year full-time.