Educational Leadership - Online
The programme presents a unique opportunity for education providers and organisations to develop leadership and change capacity in an era of significant challenge and change. The two-year online programme is designed for teachers with fulltime posts. The programme is designed using flexible learning approaches and distance learning technology.
• Leadership of Learning and Teaching for Transformation
• Approaches to Educational Leadership for the 21st Century
• Leading Schools: Culture and Globalisation
• Leading Educational Change: Policy, People, Practice
• Sustainable Leadership: Dynamics, Resources, Resilience
• Building Leadership Capacity through Mentoring and Coaching
• Advanced Research Methods for Educational Leadership
• Educational Leadership Dissertation 1
• Educational Leadership Dissertation 2
An honours primary degree (2.2) in a relevant or appropriate subject and a teaching qualification recognised by the University of Limerick or suitable equivalent. A minimum of two years relevant educational experience is required (primary, post-primary, further, higher education or other). The English language requirements of the University of Limerick must also be met. The University reserves the right to shortlist & interview applicants.
How to apply:
1. Choose your programme.
2. Check closing date for the programme.
3. Apply online at www.ul.ie
4. Have your supporting documentation ready to upload.
5. Pay the application fee (€35 online / €40 bank draft or cheque).
6. Submit your application.
What to include with your application:
Personal Statement (including a paragraph on how you fulfil the entry requirements of the programme)
If your qualifications have been obtained in a country where English is an official language this will suffice
If this is not available, the following additional documents must be provided:
• English translation of your qualification(s)/transcripts
• English language competency certificate
2 Years Online.
GradDip Applied Linguistics (Z229) Full Time
EU: fee per year - €6105
nonEU: fee per year - €13270
GradDip Applied Linguistics (Z230) Part Time
EU: fee per year - €3650
nonEU: fee per year - €6635
***Fees are subject to change.
Tuition fee information is available on the UCD Fees website.
Next Intake: 2020/2021 September
Post Course Info
Careers & Employability
Examples of careers pursued by applied linguistics graduates include: teaching, public and private sector employment (internationally and within Ireland), customer relations manager, marketing consultant, technical copy editor, technical writer, training and development manager, administrative assistant, fund raiser.