A Bloomberg Trading Floor Certification is a supplemental award Key Fact with our MSc.
• Financial Analysis & Governance
• Professional Development 1
• Global Finance & Capital Markets
• Trading Floor Certification
• Risk & Derivative Markets
• Corporate Responsibility
• Online Research Methods Module
• Professional Development 2
• Wealth & Portfolio Management
• Research Methods in Finance 2
Electives – Choose 2;
• Financial Regulation
• Insuring Risk in Nature & Industry
• Principles of International Tax
• Risk Analytics and Big Data
Electives – Choose 1:
• International Economic Issues
• Project Management in Practice
• Leadership, Influence & Change
Option to Exit with a Graduate Diploma in Financial Services,
• Dissertation in Finance 1
• Dissertation in Finance 2
• International Business Workshop
The minimum entry requirement will be a primary business degree (Level 8 - National Qualifications Authority of Ireland) with an award of Second Class Honours Grade 2. Applicants with relevant professional qualifications and experience and/or with an appropriate honours degree in a cognate discipline may also be considered for admission. Subject to the discretion of the course team and the University Admissions Office. An interview may also form part of the selection process.
How to apply:
1. Choose your programme.
2. Check closing date for the programme.
3. Apply online at www.ul.ie
4. Have your supporting documentation ready to upload.
5. Pay the application fee (€35 online / €40 bank draft or cheque).
6. Submit your application.
WHAT TO INCLUDE WITH YOUR APPLICATION:
Qualification transcripts and certificates
A copy of your birth certificate/passport
If your qualifications have been obtained in a country where English is an official language this will suffice
If this is not available, the following additional documents must be provided:
• English translation of your qualification(s)/transcripts
• English language competency certificate
For more information Click Here
Guidelines on Completing your Application
To ensure a speedy assessment of your application, please upload the above documents with your application form.
Please title appropriately any documents you are uploading with the application form, for example "Supporting Statement", "Undergraduate Transcript", "Postgraduate Transcript", "English Language Certificate" etc.
1 year full-time.
Start Date: 09/Sep/2019
Post Course Info
Areas where graduates can expect to find employment include: Investment Banking, Corporate Banking, Private Banking, Fund Management, Debt and Equity Capital Markets, Treasury and Foreign Exchange, Investment Consulting, Risk Management, Compliance, Quantitative Financial Analysis, Sales, Trading and Research. The Dissertation element of the programme allows students to specialise in their particular area of interest.