International Entrepreneurship Management
Participants on this programme will have the benefit of preparing an investor-ready Business Plan.
• Establishing International Ventures
• Managing Creativity & Innovation
• New Venture Marketing and Sales Strategies
• Professional Development 1
• Information Management for Small & Medium Enterprises
• Leadership, Influence & Change
• Strategic International Venture Growth
• International Business Consulting
• Financial Issues for Small and Medium Enterprises
• Human Resource Management for Small & Medium Enterprises
• Research Methods
• Professional Development 2
Electives - Choose 1:
• Corporate Responsibility
• International Economic Issues
• Project Management in Practice
• Business Simulation
Electives - Choose 1:
• Strategic Commercialisation Project
The entry requirement is a 2.2 honours degree (Level 8 - National Qualifications Authority of Ireland). However, applicants who have a 3rd class honours degree with substantial small business related experience as entrepreneurs or as an employee in a small or medium sized firm may be considered in accordance with the University's policy on the recognition of prior learning. These candidates will be required to submit a written portfolio of business learning outcomes with accompanying testimonials.
An interview may form part of the selection process for all candidates.
If your qualifications have been obtained in a country where English is an official language this will suffice
If this is not available, the following additional documents must be provided:
• English translation of your qualification(s)/transcripts
• English language competency certificate
How to apply:
1. Choose your programme.
2. Check closing date for the programme.
3. Apply online at www.ul.ie
4. Have your supporting documentation ready to upload.
5. Pay the application fee (€35 online / €40 bank draft or cheque).
6. Submit your application
1 year full-time.
Start Date: 09/Sep/2019
Post Course Info
Graduates will have developed the specialist knowledge and a practical understanding of the key tasks required to establish, manage and grow a new venture in a challenging international business environment and thus prepare students for careers as entrepreneurs, policy makers in support services or in entrepreneurial management in different types of organisations.