As an internationally-recognised Masters geared to reflect a rapidly changing international tourism market place, this programme has a long tradition of attracting graduates from across the world, since 1998.
• Tourism Principles and Practice
• Economics of Tourism
• Tourism Services Marketing
• Management in Tourism Enterprises
• Research Methods 1
• Economic Appraisal and Evaluation Techniques
• Strategic Marketing for Tourism
• International Tourism Trends
• Tourism Planning and Development
• Research Methods 2
• Thesis A
• Thesis B
Good honours (minimum 2.2) primary degree (Level 8 - National Qualifications Authority of Ireland) from a variety of disciplines including Economics, Geography, Sociology, Business Studies, Hotel Management, Languages, History, Anthropology, Marketing and others.
If your qualifications have been obtained in a country where English is an official language this will suffice
If this is not available, the following additional documents must be provided:
• English translation of your qualification(s)/transcripts
• English language competency certificate
For more information Click Here
A copy of your passport/birth certificate
How to apply:
1. Choose your programme.
2. Check closing date for the programme.
3. Apply online at www.ul.ie
4. Have your supporting documentation ready to upload.
5. Pay the application fee (€35 online / €40 bank draft or cheque).
6. Submit your application.
1 Year Full-time or 2 Years Part-time.
Start Date: 09/Sep/2019
Post Course Info
Marketing Executives in Hotel Groups; Airline Executives; Travel Agency managers; Incoming Tour Operators; Third-level lecturing; Tourism Consultancy; Tour Guide Management; Tourism Facility Management; Managerial / project management roles in rural, regional and national tourism organisations.