This is a skills-based programme designed for graduates who wish to deepen their understanding of fundamental marketing competencies, while building upon their existing skills and knowledge in the area of business management.
• Marketing Principles
• Consumer Behaviour
• Marketing Research & Intelligence
• Marketing Communications in a Digital Age
• Understanding Market Relationships
• Marketing Management (In-Company Project)
Specifically targeted at participants with an honours level degree at a 2.2 standard and normally 3 to 5 years of experience in business management and related industries.
Application Deadline: Monday, July 31, 2023
How to apply:
1. Choose your programme.
2. Check closing date for the programme.
3. Apply online at www.ul.ie
4. Have your supporting documentation ready to upload.
5. Pay the application fee (€35 online / €40 bank draft or cheque).
6. Submit your application.
What to Include with your Application:
Delays in receiving these documents will affect the progress of your application.
- Photo or Scanned original copy of your transcripts for all years of study. (Graduates of UL need only provide us with their Student ID number.)
- Photo or Scanned copy of passport to verify ID and full legal name.
- A copy of your most recent CV.
- Applicants who do not have English as their first language may satisfy English Language requirements:
If your qualifications have been obtained in a country where English is an official language this will suffice
If this is not available, the following additional documents must be provided:
• English translation of your qualification(s)/transcripts
• English language competency certificate
1 Year Part-Time. Blended.