Mechanical & Manufacturing Engineering - Qualifier B
Master Engineering Qualifier B - MEng in Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering
Successful completion of the Master Engineering Qualifier B programme allows the student to progress to the MEng programme, from which Graduate Diploma or Graduate Certificate exit awards are also possible.
The credits from the Master Engineering Qualifier B are carried forward to the MEng programme.
Why choose this course?
• You can study part-time and remotely for maximum flexibility.
• It offers an opportunity to change your career path.
• It is a unique programme not available anywhere else in Ireland.
This course aims:
• To give students the knowledge, experience and skills required to enter our Masters programme in Mechanical & Manufacturing Engineering.
• The Qualifier course itself does not carry an award, but it offers you the opportunity to advance your knowledge and career aspirations and the credits from the Qualifier can be transferred to the MEng programme.
To view the current course structure, please visit the Provider's website.
The normal entry requirement for the Qualifier B programme is:
H3 level 8 (NFQ level 8 qualification) Honours degree in Mechanical and/or Manufacturing Engineering
This programme is not available to non-EU students.
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until the programme is full or until the following dates:
• Closing date for EU applicants is 31st July 2023.
All entry requirements should be met before the commencement of the programme.
Queries from EU applicants should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
All Applicants must submit:
• All Applicants must apply through DCU's Student Application Portal which is available here. Here's a quick step by step guide if you need help with your application.
• Academic transcripts for each and every year of study to date with English translation if applicable
• Please upload a CV under the "Supplemental Items & Documents" section.
• Personal Statement of 100 words
• If applicable, provide evidence of competence in the English language as per DCU entry requirements.
Please see link http://www.dcu.ie/registry/english.shtml
1 year part-time.
Commencement of Programme
The programme commences in September 2022.
Post Course Info
Candidates who successfully complete the Masters Qualifier can transfer to the MEng in Electronic & Computer Engineering.