Project & Programme Management - Online
There are two programme intakes each year (Autumn and Spring). The programme has PMI accreditation. Graduate Certificate in Project & Programme Management (1 year) and Graduate Diploma in Project & Programme Management (18 months).
Working with faculty and peers, our emphasis on technical knowledge and leadership skills will provide students with the well-rounded expertise that today's employers demand.
• Project & Programme Management: Science and Principles
• People & Behaviour in Projects
• Project and Programme Planning and Control
• Project Leadership & Governance
• Programme Value, Risk and Decision-Making
• In-Company Project
• Strategic Management and Programmes
• Knowledge & Information
• Management in Project Environments
• Commercial Management of Projects
• International Project Management
• Research in Projects & Organisations
• Research Paper
Applicants for a Master's programme must normally have a first or second class Level 8 honours degree (National Qualifications Authority of Ireland or other internationally recognised equivalent) in a relevant or appropriate subject, or equivalent prior learning that is recognised by the University as meeting this requirement. Applicants must also satisfy the English Language Requirements of the University. The University reserves the right to shortlist and interview applicants as deemed necessary.
In addition this programme requires a minimum 4 years experience working in a project environment.
How to apply:
1. Choose your programme.
2. Check closing date for the programme.
3. Apply online at www.ul.ie
4. Have your supporting documentation ready to upload.
5. Pay the application fee (€35 online / €40 bank draft or cheque).
6. Submit your application.
WHAT TO INCLUDE WITH YOUR APPLICATION:
Qualification transcripts and/or certificates (including certified English translations if applicable).
A copy of your passport or birth certificate (long document).
A copy of your most recent CV.
Applicants who do not have English as their first language may satisfy English Language requirements:
If your qualifications have been obtained in a country where English is an official language this will suffice
If this is not available, the following additional documents must be provided:
• English translation of your qualification(s)/transcripts
• English language competency certificate
2 years part-time. Online.
An Application Fee of €35 (electronically) or €40 Bank Draft/Cheque will apply to all taught postgraduate programmes.
Post Course Info
Our graduates are project professionals with minimum of 4 years experience working in a project environment. We have had unprecedented levels of satisfaction and feedback from our learners on the MSc in Project and Programme Management.