Public Administration & Law - Online
The Graduate Certificate is principally aimed at both serving the training and development needs of public service practitioners, and those from a variety of backgrounds who are interested in entering public service employment. The Graduate Certificate is a stand-alone programme but it could serve as a basis for learners interested in progressing to the MA Public Administration (MPA) programme or School of Law programmes.
• Public Administration Theory and Practice (online)
• Equality and Diversity in the Workplace (online)
• Collaborative Governance and Leadership (online)
• Using Evidence to Improve Societal Outcomes in the Real World (online)
Applicants should normally have a primary degree (Level 8 - NFQ or other internationally recognised equivalent) with a minimum 2.2
Applicants who do not meet the requirements above may be considered under the University of Limerick Recognition of Prior Learning policy.
How to apply:
1. Choose your programme.
2. Check closing date for the programme.
3. Apply online at www.ul.ie
4. Have your supporting documentation ready to upload.
5. Pay the application fee (€35 online / €40 bank draft or cheque).
6. Submit your application.
What to include with your application
Qualification transcripts and/or certificates (including certified English translations if applicable)
A copy of your most recent CV
A copy of your passport or birth certificate (long version)
Applicants who do not have English as their first language may satisfy English Language requirements:
If your qualifications have been obtained in a country where English is an official language this will suffice
If this is not available, the following additional documents must be provided:
• English translation of your qualification(s)/transcripts
• English language competency certificate
1 Year, Full-Time.