Who emerges as influential and the leadership practices that best promote organisational effectiveness take on a new meaning when we envision digital technology in the workplace. This exciting new programme provides essential development opportunities as rapid advances in digital technology invites a new genre of leadership.
• Strategic Leadership Practices
• Future Focused Professional Portfolio 1
• Applied Strategic Leadership
• Future Focused Professional Portfolio 2
Applicants are normally expected to hold a primary honours degree in a cognate discipline, (minimum H2.2), or equivalent and have at least 5 years of relevant industrial experience.
The course admission team may interview applicants at their discretion as part of the admission process.
Alternative Entry Route:
Candidates who do not meet the minimum entry criteria may be considered in accordance with the University's policy on the Recognition of Prior Learning. These candidates will be required to submit a portfolio to demonstrate their technical and/or management experience.
Alternative Entry Route applicants will be required to undertake an interview and satisfy the course admission team that they have the experience, motivation and ability to complete and benefit from this course.
How to apply:
1. Choose your programme.
2. Check closing date for the programme.
3. Apply online at www.ul.ie
4. Have your supporting documentation ready to upload.
5. Pay the application fee (€35 online / €40 bank draft or cheque).
6. Submit your application.
What to Include with your Application:
Delays in receiving these documents will affect the progress of your application.
- Photo or Scanned original copy of your transcripts for all years of study. (Graduates of UL need only provide us with their Student ID number.)
- Photo or Scanned copy of passport to verify ID and full legal name.
- A copy of your most recent CV.
- Applicants who do not have English as their first language may satisfy English Language requirements:
If your qualifications have been obtained in a country where English is an official language this will suffice
If this is not available, the following additional documents must be provided:
• English translation of your qualification(s)/transcripts
• English language competency certificate
1 year part-time. Blended.