Supply Chain Management
Supply Chain digitisation is moving more supply chain activity to the cloud.
• Frameworks for Supply Chain Management
• Strategic Business and Operations Management
• Mathematical Modelling in Supply Chain
• Marketing Technology Products
• Simulation Modelling in Supply Chains
Applicants require a 2.1 degree in any discipline or equivalent and at least five years relevant work experience in a supply chain function.
Applicants must also satisfy the English Language Requirements of the University.
The recognition of prior learning and prior experiential learning as per university policy will be applied to this course. Candidates who do not meet the minimum entry criteria may be interviewed by the Academic
How to apply:
1. Choose your programme.
2. Check closing date for the programme.
3. Apply online at www.ul.ie
4. Have your supporting documentation ready to upload.
5. Pay the application fee (€35 online / €40 bank draft or cheque).
6. Submit your application.
What to Include with your Application:
Delays in receiving these documents will affect the progress of your application.
- Photo or Scanned original copy of your transcripts for all years of study. (Graduates of UL need only provide us with their Student ID number.)
- Photo or Scanned copy of passport to verify ID and full legal name.
- A copy of your most recent CV, (for Springboard+ applicants, please note that by providing this document you are agreeing that we may send it to members of industry if you require assistance when searching for an Industry Learning Placement (ILE) or project work. Applies to some courses only).
- Proof of Status, e.g. unemployed, employed, self employed, returners. Acceptable documents for proof of status can be found here https://springboardcourses.ie/eligibility
- Applicants who do not have English as their first language may satisfy English Language requirements:
If your qualifications have been obtained in a country where English is an official language this will suffice
If this is not available, the following additional documents must be provided:
• English translation of your qualification(s)/transcripts
• English language competency certificate
1 Year Blended.