Our people are united by a shared passion for advancing science and improving lives worldwide. When you join us, you’ll be part of that mission, sharing your knowledge and ideas on meaningful projects right from the start. Boston Scientific's Graduates Ireland Programmes offer a unique opportunity to grow and accelerate your career.
Why choose Boston Scientific?
- We are the largest medical device employer in Ireland.
- We help treat the world's major diseases.
- Our onsite charity events have raised over €1.5 million for worthy causes in the past ten years.
- Everyday we work at the cutting edge of technology to make a world of difference in patient's lives.
About Our Graduate Programmes
Our programmes are two years in duration, and offer a unique opportunity to grow and accelerate your career. As a Boston Scientific Graduate you will:
- Receive an extremely competitive salary, healthcare, pension and performance related completion bonus.
- Progress through a defined programme getting first-hand knowledge of our business.
- Expand your technical ability in a progressive and innovation working environment.
- Broaden your skills through personal development courses.
- Receive on-the-job training and mentoring from senior colleagues.
- Subsidised canteen
- Gym on site (Clonmel only)
- Masseuse on site (Clonmel Only)
- Be a member of our global team that transform the lives of millions of patients every year.
Young Professional Network
- Each of Boston Scientific's three Irish sites have a Young Professional's Network(YPN). Our YPN plays a key role in helping all new employees settle into life in Boston Scientific. The groups organise welcome events and other activities such as nights out and tag rugby.
Engineering and Science candidates can apply to one of our individual Graduate Programmes based in Galway, Cork or Clonmel.
- Minimum 2:1 honours degree. STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) related
- Demonstrated success in previous work experience, Co-op placement or extracurricular activities
- An ambitious and innovative team player with strong problem solving skills
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!