About Boston Scientific
Our programmes offer a unique opportunity to grow and accelerate your career. We are the largest medical device employer in Ireland and help treat the world's major diseases.
Our people are united by a shared passion for advancing science and improving lives worldwide. When you join us, you’ll be part of that mission, sharing your knowledge and ideas on meaningful projects right from the start. Boston Scientific's Graduates Ireland Programmes offer a unique opportunity to grow and accelerate your career.
Why choose Boston Scientific?
- Voted in the Top 10 most attractive Employer for Natural Sciences & Engineering Graduates 2022.
- Truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner.
- Thrive in a culture that prioritizes learning, development, and progression.
- Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate.
- Enjoy a workplace that recognizes success and rewards performance
About Our Graduate Programmes
Our programmes are two years in duration and offer a unique opportunity to grow and accelerate your career. As a Boston Scientific Graduate you will:
- Receive an extremely competitive salary, healthcare, pension and performance related completion bonus.
- Progress through a defined programme getting first-hand knowledge of our business.
- Expand your technical ability in a progressive and innovation working environment.
- Broaden your skills through personal development courses.
- Receive on-the-job training and mentoring from senior colleagues.
- Subsidised canteen
- Gym on Site
- On site wellbeing room
- Employee Resource Groups - ERG’s (Young Professional Network, Women’s Network, LEAD (Leadership, Education, and Allies for disabilities) and Pride)
Young Professional Network
Each of Boston Scientific's three Irish sites have a Young Professional's Network(YPN). Our YPN plays a key role in helping all new employees settle into life in Boston Scientific. The groups organise welcome events and other activities such as nights out and tag rugby.
Apply to one of our individual Graduate Programmes based in Galway, Cork or Clonmel. Graduate AND IE - Boston Scientific Jobs
We look for people who inspire and motivate others. People who see challenge as their chance to shine and are committed to making a meaningful difference.
- Level 8 honours degree. STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) related
- Demonstrated success in previous work experience, Co-op placement or extracurricular activities
- An ambitious and innovative team player with strong problem-solving skills
More from Boston Scientific
- Science, R&D, food industry
- Medical, healthcare & dental
- Management & business