More about us:
We hire 380 graduates each year from all degree disciplines to: become a Chartered Accountant, receive the best training from the award winning KPMG Business School and work with a team of top professionals advising clients from all industry sectors.
Our 85 partners and 2,500 people in Ireland want you to achieve the very best in your career. All of our graduates will become business leaders of tomorrow while pursuing the ACA qualification. We have the best professional exam results in the country and we invest €4 million per year in our KPMG Business School to offer dedicated support and training.
Our Audit and Assurance practice is the first choice of over 40% of Irish companies listed on global stock exchanges and has over €114 million in revenue. We Audit over 32% of the top 100 companies in Ireland.
Our Tax Consulting practice is the largest in Ireland. With over 650 professionals and more than €117 million in revenues, KPMG is Ireland’s biggest, most successful and fastest growing Tax Consulting firm.
Our Advisory practice has revenues in excess of €122 million and is the leading Advisory firm in Ireland with clients spanning every industry sector.
KPMG were awarded “Best Training and Development Programme” at the 2017 gradireland Awards. We were also awarded “Most Popular Graduate Recruiter” in 2016 and “Employer of the Year” in 2015 by gradireland.
Applied Intelligence Academy
KPMG is delighted to announce our new Applied Intelligence Academy; a 9 week intensive Data & Analytics training course delivered in partnership with Belfast Metropolitan College. Upon completion of the Academy, you will gain industry-recognised qualifications and be guaranteed an interview with KPMG for a Consulting Analyst position in Belfast.
- Become a Data Scientist, Data Engineer or a Network Analytics Engineer in KPMG Belfast?
- Join a team of leading professionals and advise a variety of clients in modern and innovative ways?
- Gain training and skills in areas such as Intermediate Excel for AI and Data; PL-900; DP-900; AI-900; Python in the context of AI; Advanced Python; Capstone Project – Application of Learning, and DP -100
- Receive an allowance of £150/£155 per week while you complete the Academy?
- 18 or over
- Are eligible to work in the UK
- have a university degree classification 2:2 in any discipline or a level 5 qualification in an ICT subject.
What are our Internship opportunities?
We are delighted to announce the launch of our gradireland award-winning Summer Internship and Global Internship Programmes.
You will have the chance to work for the Audit, Tax, Consulting & Deal Advisory or Legal Services departments at KPMG. You will also gain hands on experience and develop your skills through our extensive training programme. A KPMG Summer Internship is an excellent opportunity to discover the world of professional services and get a head start in your career. Each year as part of our Summer Internship Programme we send 3 or 4 interns on the ‘Global Internship Programme’. This means that you will spend 8 weeks working in the Dublin office and 4 weeks working in one of the USA offices including 1 week of training in the New York office. Our Summer Internship Programme will provide –
- A great opportunity to experience the world of professional services
- Hands on exposure to Audit, Tax, Consulting & Deal Advisory or Legal Services
- Skills development and a head start in your career
- A dynamic and exciting work environment
What are our graduate opportunities?
We are looking to hire talented and ambitious graduates and undergraduates. We have a variety of programmes including our Graduate Programme, Internships, Work Placements, Insight Days and the KPMG International Case Competition.
We have 350 opportunities in Audit & Assurance, Tax Consulting and Advisory. Our award winning graduate programme offers excellent opportunities for graduates who want to work in the largest professional services firm in Ireland.
We offer a generous benefits package to all our graduates with 22 days annual leave, 3pm finish on Friday before bank holiday weekends, on-site dry-cleaning, employee discounts and enhanced exam study leave are just some of the items we include in your package.
More from KPMG
- Accounting & Finance
- Banking, Insurance & Financial Services
- HR & Recruitment
- Management Consulting
- Management & Business