At MSD, known as Merck & Co. Inc. For more than 130 years, we have brought hope to humanity through the development of important medicines and vaccines. We aspire to be the premier research-intensive biopharmaceutical company in the world – and today, we are at the forefront of research to deliver innovative health solutions that advance the prevention and treatment of diseases in people and animals.
As a leader in biopharmaceuticals, we focus on scientific innovation to deliver medicines and vaccines that may help millions of people around the world.
Diversity, equity, & inclusion
Our workforce represents the people we serve.
Diversity not only feels good, it does good. It is fundamental to how we operate. Here, you are recognized and empowered to bring and share the real you, your ideas, and push us in an alternative direction. We're all inventors, and diverse views increase our empathy and creativity.
GD&I learning and development programs
We leverage a broad range of learning and development opportunities, such as our Foundations of D&I course and the Diverse Leadership Program.
Global diversity & inclusion ambassador teams
Our global diversity & inclusion ambassador teams integrate our business strategy with our people strategy.
Employee business resource groups (EBRGs)
EBRGs strengthen and diversify global leadership and provide culturally relevant insights that drive our success.
A career with purpose
Scientists. Engineers. Dealmakers. Problem solvers. These are the people who, for more than 130 years, have made our company a constant disruptor in the healthcare space; at the vanguard of innovation. Join us in the quest to save and improve the lives of people and animals around the world.
About our Graduate Programmes:
STEM Graduate Programme
- Our STEM Graduate Programme is 3 years in duration offering rotations every 12-18 months
- You will have the opportunity to develop your skills throughout our different divisions through interdepartmental rotations across different areas of the business
- You will work hand in hand with senior leaders receiving tailored mentoring and active support to develop your career
- You will have the opportunity to build your network with top experts in the pharma industry as well as other recent graduates
Manufacturing Leadership Development Programme (MLDP)
- The MMLDP is a three-year entry-level, rotational manufacturing and leadership development programme designed to develop emerging talent for critical positions of increasing responsibility within our Manufacturing Division
- Participants are selected through a rigorous assessment process to evaluate academic understanding in their fields as well as demonstrated leadership potential
- You will potentially have an opportunity to do a one year international assignment
- A mentoring program is in place to coach each participant in career and leadership development
Benefits and Rewards:
- Competitive base salary
- Company pension scheme
- Employee training programmes
- Health insurance
- Opportunity to earn bonus
- World class state of the art facilities
More from MSD
- Accounting & finance
- Marketing, advertising & PR
- Procurement & supply chain
- Supply chain
- Communications & telecoms