Valeo Foods Ireland |
About Valeo Foods Ireland
Our exciting programme consists of a core role, mini rotation, group wide projects, and international study tour over a 2-year period. During this time, you will gain experience across multiple different areas in the company. Each rotation is specifically developed to enable Graduates to develop the vital skills that will accelerate your development and growth.
Who are we?
Valeo Foods is an Irish multinational producer of branded food and beverage products. The company has a portfolio of over 50 international food brands which are sold across 90 countries globally, including Rowse Honey, Odlums, Batchelors, Jacob's, Balconi, and Kelkin.
Our vision is to grow to be part of every eating occasion in Ireland. Here at Valeo, we are going through an exciting period of change, pivoting our approach as a business, and transforming the way we leverage our brands with our customers and consumers.
How do we achieve this? Through our people, people like you!
Our exciting programme consists of a core role, mini rotation, group wide projects, and international study tour over a 2-year period. During this time, you will gain experience across multiple different areas in the company. Each rotation is specifically developed to enable Graduates to develop the vital skills that will accelerate your development and growth. We are looking for graduates (graduates within the last 2 years, or returning from an absence from the workforce of greater than 2 years)
- Food Science – with a focus on New Product Development
- Engineering – Process Improvement, Mech/Chem Engineering or Environmental
- Procurement – with a Global Supply Chain interest
- Supply Chain – Sales & Operations Planning
- Marketing & Sales – Commercial growth and consumer trends
During your core role, project, and rotational experience, you will build strong leadership, interpersonal and technical skills, as well as getting exposure to business-critical projects in a fast-paced environment.
We encourage you to expand your network through cross collaboration to gain exposure to all areas of the business. This means you will have the opportunity to travel to one of our European offices during your 2-year programme.
Why choose Valeo Foods Ireland?
- We’re offering you a career-changing opportunity to work with some of our amazing brands known worldwide. We will give you the chance to take control of your development, your career, and your future.
- Opportunity to travel
- You will be provided with internal coaching along with a designated mentor in each rotation. We strive to ensure we provide constant support and development for our people.
- Graduates are consistent feedback through regular 1:1s, meaning each line manager contributes to your development over the course of the two years.
- Investment in your personal development
- ‘A buddy’ – You will have your own designated People & Culture Buddy to help support you along the way
- Our hybrid working model offers our colleagues a flexible working environment.
- A competitive salary of €35,000
- Discounted products from our staff shop
- Free parking onsite
- Valeo Foods DC Pension scheme with 6% employer contribution and 5% employee contribution, Cycle to Work and Travel Pass tax saver Scheme & other exciting benefits to suit your life.
Travel the World with us!
Working with Valeo means you will have the opportunity to travel to one of our amazing offices / manufacturing sites across the world. You will get to experience different cultures, ways of working & expand your network in one of the following countries:
- The Netherland
- Czech Republic
More from Valeo Foods Ireland
- Procurement & supply chain
- Science, R&D, food industry
- Marketing, advertising & PR