Bord Bia mission is to bring Ireland’s outstanding food, drink and horticulture to the world, thus enabling growth and sustainability of producers.
Bord Bia International Graduate Programme
The Bord Bia International Graduate Programme offers students a Masters in Global Business Practice from UCD Michael Smurfit, while also placing graduates on paid work placements with Bord Bia's network of overseas and Irish offices.
The programme offers invaluable market experience to graduates, which can act as a foundation for a successful career in the food sector. The programmes combine on-the-job experiential learning and academic study leading to a UCD Smurfit Business School accredited Masters Qualification.
What's in it for you:
- Gain vast experience in business, marketing and communications.
- Work for a internationally focused semi state organisation. Get the best of both public and private industry.
- Receive a tax free monthly bursary as part of your grad programme
- Earn a fully paid Masters in Global Business Practice from UCD Michael Smurfit Business School
- Immerse yourself in real world work experience and intensive mentorship from Bord Bia.
The programme is 23-months in duration.
Who is this programme for?
This programme is designed for recent graduates looking to pursue an exciting career in the international food, drink and agribusiness sector. We look for graduates across a wide variety of undergraduate programmes. We want intelligent, likeable, humble, strong communicators. Everthing else we can teach. Languages hugely important however, that we can't teach I'm afraid. We do need some of those. Generally about 30% of our grads need a language if posted in our European offices. The rest are English speaking.
- Graduates with a minimum of a 2.2 undergraduate degree
- Placement with a Bord Bia office in Dublin or overseas
- Academic block release in Dublin
- Internationally-recognised Masters from UCD Michael Smurfit Business School – MSc Global Business Practice (Bord Bia)
- Full tuition fees paid and bursary towards living expenses awarded
- Applications welcome from all graduates
- Outstanding career prospects and professional development
- Some placements require fluency in a second language
Number of places on the programme
Up to 35 places
Recruitment for our next intake of students will begin in Spring 2020, with assessment centers run at the end of 2020. Students are due to begin onboarding in the summer of 2021.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!