About Bord Bia
Bord Bia’s mission is to bring Ireland’s outstanding food, drink and horticulture to the world, thus enabling growth and sustainability of producers.
Bord Bia International Graduate Programme
The Bord Bia International Graduate Programme offers students a Masters in Global Business Practice from UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School, while also placing graduates on paid work placements with Bord Bia's network of overseas and Irish offices.
The programme offers invaluable market experience to graduates, which can act as a foundation for a successful career in the food sector. The programmes combine on-the-job experiential learning and academic study leading to a UCD Smurfit Business School accredited Masters Qualification.
What's in it for you:
- Gain vast experience in business, marketing and communications.
- Work for an international semi state organisation.
- Receive a tax free monthly bursary as part of your graduate programme.
- Earn a fully paid Masters in Global Business Practice from UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School.
- Immerse yourself in real world work experience and intensive mentorship from Bord Bia.
Our next graduate intake will be in 2023.
The programme is 24-months in duration.
Who is this programme for?
This programme is designed for recent graduates looking to pursue an exciting career in the international food, drink and agribusiness sector. We look for graduates across a wide variety of undergraduate programmes. We want intelligent, likeable, humble, strong communicators. Everything else we can teach. Languages hugely important however, that we can't teach I'm afraid. We do need some of those. Generally about 30% of our grads need a language if posted in our European offices. The rest are English speaking.
- Graduates with a minimum of a 2.2 undergraduate degree
- Placement with a Bord Bia office in Dublin or overseas
- Academic block release in Dublin
- Internationally-recognised Masters from UCD Michael Smurfit Business School – MSc Global Business Practice (Bord Bia)
- Full tuition fees paid and bursary towards living expenses awarded
- Applications welcome from all graduates
- Outstanding career prospects and professional development
- Some placements require fluency in a second language
Number of places on the programme
More from Bord Bia
Facts and figures
- Number of employees: < 250
- Marketing, Advertising & PR
- Science, R&D, Food industry
- Management & Business
- Agriculture, Animals & Plants
- Retail, Business & Commercial Services