Make your experience after graduation count with a USA Grad Visa
It’s time for your resume to shine with broad international business experience that few others can match!
With USIT Travel’s Grad USA visa, you can experience all the USA has to offer – all that, plus the added benefit of a good internship to support your explorations. If you’re looking to bridge the gap from college to career, then get your bags packed. You have 90 days from the day your work papers begin to secure your position. Get valuable face time with future employers and secure the best position for you by arriving early and interviewing in-person.
Ireland is the only country to offer this visa, so you have a truly unique opportunity with USIT. Your eligibility window for this visa is very short, so don't wait. Talk to us today. Put the theory to work, gaining practical experience with leading international firms that'll put you at the head of the queue for jobs back home.
Where you’re after bright lights, sandy beaches, or both – there's a perfect US city just waiting for you to start your adventure! Our past participants have lived and worked across the USA in cities such as New York, Boston, Chicago, Washington D.C., Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Florida, and San Diego. And they’ve found roles in industries across Accounting, Business Information Systems, Commerce, Marketing, Business, Property/Real Estate, and beyond.
Meet the people who can expand your career horizons and build the experience that'll get you your dream job back home - contact USIT Travel today!
You must be a final year or recent grad from a recognised Irish University or College including Northern Ireland
Base Eligibility Requirements:
- Must be an Irish passport holder: Got yourself a passport last summer for that epic trip to Thailand? Then you're good for this next adventure.
- Must be over 18: If you're old enough to vote, then you can tick the "yes please" box for a US Grad Visa too.
Final year or recent grad? Graduates must enter the US within 12 months of graduating (date on Graduation Certificate). Final Years can travel any time after exams.
- Award: You must be currently enrolled in or recently graduated from a full-time academic course in a recognised Irish University or College including Northern Ireland (running at least 2 years) that will ultimately lead to a degree or higher qualification (level 6 major award on Qualifax). If completed a level 6 Major award, then at least 50% of the coursework must be academic.
- Masters Students: Masters Graduates must enter within 12 months of the date on your Graduation Certificate.
- Final year students: Yay! You can start applying for this programme now, and you can travel any time after you have received your final year exam results and passed your degree (you do not have to wait for your ceremony to take place).
Important Note for Participants Living in Northern Ireland:
- If you are resident in Northern Ireland, hold an Irish passport and have graduated from an Irish University you may still be eligible for the programme however if you are having difficult sourcing insurance cover please contact us as we have a policy through our sister company BUNAC in the UK designed for this programme. As insurance is a requirement on the Graduate Visa programme we are unable to submit your application for vetting and approval with CIEE before proof of insurance provided. Please contact the team on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will talk you through the options
You can apply any time of the year. However, it takes 12 weeks to process your application, so plan this time in when you apply, and places are limited.
**The ethos of this programme is to gain experience in your field of study and bring that experience HOME to Ireland at the end of your visa. If you wish to pursue a career in the USA, do not apply for this visa. Participants should not view this programme as an avenue to obtaining a full-time or long-term position with an employer**