Graduate job

Job description

Want to spend the summer getting ahead, need academic credit as part of your degree, or wondering what’s next after graduation? Get hands-on work experience, globalise your CV and put your career on the map with a professional internship in the UK.

JENZA can sponsor students or recent grads of all nationalities to intern in the UK for 1-12 months. Backed by 60+ years of work and intern abroad expertise, our dedicated UK-based team provide the sponsorship paperwork, step-by-step visa advice, placement support, employer vetting, and in-country check-ins to live and intern in the UK. Read on...

The placement bit:

In a competitive job market, an international internship can be the thing that makes your resume stand out. But getting a foot in the door can be hard. If you already have an internship through your university or own contacts – we can act as your visa sponsors. We’ve sponsored past students to intern at Manchester Utd, Christies, The British Museum, House of Commons, Victoria & Albert Museum, and more

If you don’t have your placement, choose our ‘Placement Support’ option and tap into our network of pre-qualified UK employers. On our online Job Hub you’ll find both paid and voluntary internships - in fields including Marketing, Finance, Business, Fashion, Architecture, Artist Management, PR and more.

The money bit:

We can sponsor you to do a paid or voluntary internship. Salaries vary between placements, but they must meet at least the minimum wage requirements for the UK. The cost of living in the UK, especially in London, might be higher than in your home country. While we don’t offer accommodation, we work with some great people who do. When you book, we’ll give you all the intel you need on how to find a place to live.

The visa bit:

To intern in the UK, you need to be eligible for a Temporary Work GAE (Government Authorised Exchange) visa. This allows international students and recent grads of all nationalities to come to the UK for 1-12 months to complete short-term work experience. To be eligible for this visa, you must be 18+ and either a full-time degree level student or a recent graduate who will start their UK internship within 24 months of the date on your graduation certificate. Our sibling brand in the UK is one of the largest A-rated sponsors for this program and we’ve sponsored thousands of students and grads to make their mark in the UK. For the full eligibility requirements, visit or give our JENZA Support Squad a call for all the info and intel.

Our team is all about showcasing authentic adventures of working and travelling abroad. This means that we're always on the lookout for brand ambassadors, collaborators, and content creators - so reach out to our team if you're on board with sharing about a past working holiday or documenting your work abroad experience in the future!

More Details

Apply by


undefined background image

We've got you

Get the latest jobs, internships, careers advice, courses and graduate events based on what's important to you. Start connecting directly with top employers today.