At Diageo, character is everything. Our international team spans more than 180 countries and multiple brands to create 26 billion drinks every single year. From Guinness and Johnnie Walker to Smirnoff and Tanqueray, our business is enhanced by a dynamic community of individuals who are passionate about their work. And when you join us, you will be right at the heart of that work.
Celebrating our inclusive and diverse culture is core to our purpose which values everybody irrespective of background, disability, religion, gender identity, sexuality or ethnicity. We know that for our business to thrive, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities in each of the 180 countries in which we operate and to reflect our broad consumer base. We view diversity as one of the key enablers that helps our business to grow and our values, purpose and standards set the conditions for us to respect the unique contribution each person brings.
About our Graduate Programme
Bring your best to the Diageo Graduate programme and you’ll go further than you ever thought possible. Our Graduate Programme is a two or three-year adventure in one of six business areas: Marketing, Commercial Sales, Human Resources, Finance, Supply or Digital & Technology. Wherever you start, we’ll challenge and inspire you to reach your full potential.
Over the two or three-year rotation programme, you’ll have a combination of formal training with a global leadership curriculum, mentoring and coaching from respected colleagues and, most importantly, real world, on-the-job experience. From the beginning you’ll be working on projects that will develop your skill set. You’ll be able to make a real contribution to the business while building a global network of relationships that will support your career, both now and long into the future.
We're looking for graduates who not only have the capability to succeed in our organisation today but also have the potential to be our leaders of tomorrow.
We’re looking for graduates who are both focused and far-sighted; those who can do a brilliant job right now without ever losing sight of the horizon. You’ll be an authentic, energetic, team-spirited person who follows your instincts, takes educated risks and looks to champion, influence and inspire at every turn.
Our diverse Graduate schemes will challenge and inspire you to reach your full potential.
Marketing Graduate Programme
Join our programme and you’ll help create the next generation of compelling and powerful brand stories. Stories that make our existing brands even stronger, and perhaps even launching new ones. Developing creative platforms that will be activated all over the world, you’ll use your creativity, vision and pioneering spirit to bring our brands to life.
Commercial Sales Graduate Programme
On this programme you will be immersed in the sales process from the beginning. Taking iconic, timeless brands like Baileys, Guinness and Smirnoff and find them new generations of shoppers, new untapped markets, new reasons to be purchased, and new places to be sold.
Human Resources Graduate Programme
Celebrating life everyday, everywhere is Diageo’s mission, and in HR, it’s our role to create the working environment that allows us to succeed in this challenge.
Our 28,000 talented people are our biggest asset and the heart of organisation. Their development, growth and future will be in your capable hands.
Finance Graduate Programme
Diageo’s stable of iconic brands relies heavily on our finance team. This is an opportunity to play a central role in their strategy and delivery and help them unlock their potential.
Supply Graduate Programme
Our Supply organisation is an intricate and sophisticated operation that’s the product of logistical, manufacturing and technical collaborations all around the world. During the Engineering & Technical and Supply Chain & Procurement Graduate Programme you will shape the future of this manufacturing operation.
About the Application Journey
- Application & Eligibility - Once you’ve found a programme that suits you, simply fill in a short form and answer some basic questions so we know you’re eligible to apply. Don’t forget to let us know if you need any reasonable adjustments along the process so that we can support you.
- Gamification - This will take about 30 mins and can easily be done on your laptop or smartphone. You’ll be asked to play 12 games which will measure the attributes that make you, you!
- Video Interview - We’ll ask you to complete a HireVue video interview, it should take around 30 mins and we recommend that you use a laptop. This will give us a chance to learn more about your passions and purpose through a series of questions! Don’t worry, you get the opportunity to practice your responses before completing the interview.
- Virtual Assessment Centre - We’ll lastly invite you to a half-day virtual assessment centre. It’s a challenge, but a fun one. You’ll learn about our business, culture and graduate programme and we can learn about you! There’ll be a number of exercises where you can show us just how creative, passionate and collaborative you are and opportunities where you can ask any questions you may have.
More from Diageo
Ireland's 100 2021/22
The 100 most popular graduate employers in Ireland, as voted by students.
Shortlisted - FMCG
- Accounting & Finance
- HR & Recruitment
- Marketing, Advertising & PR
- Retail, Business & Commercial Services