Kerry is the world’s leading taste and nutrition partner for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. We innovate with our customers to create great tasting products, with improved nutrition and functionality, while ensuring better impact for the planet.
Nourish your future
Here at Kerry we’re leading the charge to solve one of humankind’s greatest ever challenges – delivering sustainable nutrition to over 2 billion people, while protecting the planet. It’s a big ask, so we need ambitious graduates who are ready to show what they’re made of and bursting with solutions to real world problems.
If you’re an agile, collaborative team player, we can offer a career that gives you the chance to make a real difference and that will help secure all our futures.
We have 59 roles across 9 graduate programmes on offer for those looking for responsibility and exposure to meaningful opportunities, these include: Research Development and Application (RD&A), Manufacturing, Engineering, Supply Chain, Quality, Safety, Health and Environment (QSHE), Information Technology (ICT), Finance and Accounting and Human Resources.
Do you have what it takes?
- You’re ambitious, curious and can’t wait to put your talents into action.
- You’re a graduate or a soon-to-be graduate.
- You’re fluent in English.
- You speak the language relevant to the location you’re applying to.
- You’re eligible to permanently work in the location you’re applying to.
- You’re open to travelling or even relocating.
- You own a clean driving license (if the programme requires it).
Each of our 2 year graduate programmes comes with all the ingredients to fuel your leadership skills and knowledge:
- Rotational placements.
- Mentoring and coaching from our brightest stars.
- Real-world, on-the-job experience.
- Support of a senior leader sponsor on a live project .
- 360 view of the business.
- Share your ideas and get feedback from senior leaders.
Ambitious people deserve more than just a high five. So at Kerry, we give you lots of rewards for all your hard work:
- Competitive salary reviewed annually.
- One-day volunteering per year.
- Wellbeing toolkit.
- Family-friendly policies give you flexibility and time away from work.
- Ongoing development and education.
- A global employee recognition programme.
- And more!
Thinking of applying for a Kerry graduate programme?
Here’s what you need to know:
- We offer nine graduate programmes. Check them out and decide which is for you.
- Competition is high. So you’ll need to have a real interest in what we do.
- You can only apply for one programme per year. Make it count.
- Check that you meet all the entry requirements.
- Applications close once we’ve had enough applications. Get yours in early.
The whole application process is virtual. And there are four stages to complete:
- Application form
- On-line assessment
- Video interview
- Virtual assessment day
More from Kerry
- Accounting & finance
- HR & recruitment
- Supply chain
- Management & business
- Marketing, advertising & PR
- Procurement & supply chain