What could I earn? Job openings grow as construction sector rebounds
A growing industry always creates more jobs and no sector will grow as quickly in Ireland as construction will over the next few years
There are now 116,700 people working in construction in Ireland. What’s more, that number will rise over the coming years. The Government is targeting the creation of an extra 60,000 construction jobs by 2020. That will create a lot of opportunities for people looking to begin their career. What other sector will provide so many possibilities for those who are completing their education? A growing industry always creates more jobs and no sector will grow as quickly in Ireland as construction will over the next few years.
What could I earn?
All salaries are approximate and are based on average starting salaries. Pay in the construction sector increases dependent on experience.
- Construction Economist/Quantity Surveyor: €34,000
- Construction Manager: €41,000
- Civil Engineer: €34,000
- Structural Engineer: €32,000
- Building Services Engineer: €35,000
- Building Information Modeller (Coordinator): €48,000
- Architect: €36,000
- Health & Safety Officer: €32,000
- Facilities Manager: €40,000
- Site Manager: €40,000